Ireland Bans Handguns
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ireland Bans Handguns

This is a discussion on Ireland Bans Handguns within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Justice Minister Dermot Ahern has signed new gun control legislation into law. The act bans handguns in Ireland and also ...

Default Ireland Bans Handguns

Justice Minister Dermot Ahern has signed new gun control legislation into law. The act bans handguns in Ireland and also introduces a requirement for referees, background medical checks and standards for the safe keeping of guns in the home for all firearms licence applicants.

Read About It: Ireland Online

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I see higher robbery and violent crime in Ireland in the near future..

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

tattedupboy is offline Thank God I'm alive!

The criminals must be secretly jumpintg for joy right now. I know I would be if I were one.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Glockster20 is offline Clinging to God and guns

Not surprised the Irish lawmakers have decided to join the English and the Australians in the deep end of the turd pool.

repeal17thamendment is offline govt loyalist slayer

The similarities of these nations and their being drug down to tyranny in about the same way, is quite striking.

RIP to all the future violent crime victims in Ireland because of this. Ill drink a pint for ya tonight.

elkhuntCO is offline SEMPER FI

Not that I have any intention of visiting Ireleand in the near future, but I sure as hell am not going there now. If people would let their tourism department know that they will not visit a repressive country that will not allow law abiding citizens to even own handguns, maybe some of these countries would think twice. I don't know if it would work but I will see if I can find an email address to send them a note. JMHO.

Semper Fi

I guess they want to fit in with the rest of the NWO countries.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Cooter is offline Liberty or Death

I would expect foul play at the polls before I would think the people wanted this.
    Remember they recently rejected the Lisbon Treaty. I'd bet they have the same problem we have: scum bags in office pulling all the levers, bringing in tyranny, while the people scream "no more."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

I have some friends in ireland.. not sure what their take on this is. going to have to ask them. but looks to me like countries are following a pattern. gee I wonder why?
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast