Dumb, Dumber And Dumbest

Dumb, Dumber And Dumbest

This is a discussion on Dumb, Dumber And Dumbest within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Forgive me if this has been posted before...I just found it for myself. There is more than what I'm quoting ...

Default Dumb, Dumber And Dumbest

Forgive me if this has been posted before...I just found it for myself.

There is more than what I'm quoting below...so read the article if you like what 's quoted

Quote from this article:
    "It is dumb to suppose that the way to decrease crime is to make sure all potential victims of violent crime are disarmed. It is dumber yet to believe that a criminal will obey a gun-control law. No bank robber or rapist has ever set out and then stopped and said, "Gosh, I don't have a permit for this weapon, so I guess I'd better not rob that bank or rape that girl." No serial killer has ever said: "Gosh, I can't kill this person with an unregistered weapon. That would be against the law."

The dumbest idea is to suppose that an inanimate object can turn a noncriminal into a criminal. To believe that guns cause crime is as stupid as believing that hammers and saws cause houses. It is the grossest kind of mindless superstition to suppose that some magical qualities of an inanimate object can overpower the human will."

Dumb, Dumber And Dumbest by Charley Reese
    Violence, when there is an alternative, is immoral.
    Violence, when there is no alternative, is survival.
    -Unknown-

+1 all day every day.

"There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

gdcleanfun is offline Banned

Kinda echoes my quote from Thomas Jefferson... Makes fine sense to me...
    Good post.. Thanks
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Exactly.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7