What if? A private sale thought. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What if? A private sale thought.

This is a discussion on What if? A private sale thought. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Some have warranty "registration." It's not legally binding, nor does it have much to do with law enforcement. However, if ...

Some have warranty "registration."
    It's not legally binding, nor does it have much to do with law enforcement. However, if there's a recall then it would be beneficial to let the manufacturer know how to contact those who own their guns.

I have registered my Ruger and my Sigi online. You reallyhave to look for it.
    Sharon Schuckman
    Put on the Armor of God. And carry the biggest weapon you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Shari View Post
    I have registered my Ruger and my Sigi online. You reallyhave to look for it.
    You must be speaking about this:
    https://data.ruger.com/Firearms/PS-O...ationCard.html

Generally, when the term "registration" is used in the realm of firearms, we are speaking about a government mandated list of who owns what firearms. I can see where the manufacturer's website might be confused with the "registration" that we are speaking about, but the manufacturer uses the information for marketing purposes and recall notices and not to establish legal ownership.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12