Where do you shoot

Where do you shoot

1. bronc
    bronc
    I shoot in the desert. I live 45 miles from the nearest indoor or outdoor range. My wife and I go to a spot in the desert and do our target shooting. This is not a designated shooting area, but is used by many in our community.
  2. sar-nut
    sar-nut
    I live in Alpine near springerville, I go to a sinder pit to do my shooting, we get great cell coverage too as the pit is right next to the tower
  3. rsdonb
    rsdonb
    we have a nice private gun range here in Saint Johns sponsored by a local group. Our local LEOs use it also. It is well kept.
  4. RazorTactical
    RazorTactical
    I too shoot out in the desert. Previously, I would use the Table Mesa BLM area before they closed it to shooting. Now I use an area off of 355th Ave, about 5 miles north of I-10. I made a Google Map of the area. As always, leave the area cleaner than you found it!
  5. SFC
    SFC
    I shoot at Caswells, because it is close by. I live in the far east valley just west of Ellsworth so the west valley or Scottsdale is out of the question for me, especially driving an Expedition and I cannot drive because I'm a diabetic so wife has to take me to the range. Love Ben Avery, Usery Pass/ Rio Salato sportsman Club but outdoor ranges are not always easy for me to access as I'm in a wheel chair. Indoor ranges are not always the best either as the have lanes for us in wheel chairs, but getting the front door is not always the easiest.
  6. bcarroll
    bcarroll
    In greenly county we have a new range on table top. As well as the old stand by one, the gravel pit by 3-way