Introduction of creator

Introduction of creator

1. speezack
    speezack
    Sort of an intro of me.... speezack... I figured as a licensed Virginia bondsman, this would be a worthwhile place to create a group that might provide interesting discussions on related issues. I of course have a CCP in Virginia and do carry on occasion depending on the circumstances. I welcome anyone interested in our industry and ask for other members to join in and ask questions, post factual related stories or just chat about your guns, your related issues or general stuff on our subject matter. My name is Bill and I think a bit more of my profile is available here... I also am a contributing member of another site that is also very related to the USA Carry site... that site is FRN... Fugitive Recovery Network National Industry Website bail enforcement bond apprehension bounty hunter
  2. Mdbtyhtr
    Mdbtyhtr
    I am a Maryland Property and Surety Bondsman as well as a Licensed PI. I too am interested in this area of know;edge as we all have a need to wander to another state and need to network.

Bill, Sir your reputation precedes you and I am proud to countenance you as a friend.

Scott
  3. speezack
    speezack
    Welcome Scott, I hope we can garner some interest here... I know time is of the essence and sitting at a computer is very, very time consuming... I will do all I can to try and pull in members and hopefully the interest will maintain a support group. I too am honored by your interest and support. Firearms are a lifelong interest with me and joining with my "retirement occupation" as a licensed Virginia bondsman should prove of double interest.