New from Ga...living In South MS.

New from Ga...living In South MS.

1. Mac357
    Mac357
    Just wanted to introduce myself to the southern group. I am an Army,Desert Storm Vet and born in Arkansas, Raised in Ga and currently living in MS. I can't seem to find any CCL classes or instructors on the coast. None in Bama,MS or LA as far I can see. Might be a good business to start in this coastal area. Anyway,look forward to talking with ya'll.
    They do have a nice range her close,plan to join soon.

Mac
  2. HunterLee
    HunterLee
    Howdy. I am also from southern Mississippi. You going to the Gun show this weekend in Pascagoula? I have been to the shows in Pensacola (can only buy rifles), and Biloxi (where I normally stock up on ammo). I believe it has been close to 14 years since the last gun show in Pascagoula, and it will be nice to not have to drive to Biloxi (for the show). The Mississippi Press has been posting one (1) dollar off "Ads" that can be cut out and used for admission.
  3. HunterLee
    HunterLee
    You going to the Gun show this weekend in Pascagoula? I had earlier asked about the gun show, and just wanted to say; "It was a great show", I am happy that Pascagoula (or whoever planned the Gun Show) decided to have it in Pascagoula. The last time we had one here was about 14 years ago. There was almost every kind/type of gun, ammo, and extra's (new and used). Prices were (of course) standard gun show prices, meaning most were priced at what you would expect, some were overpriced, and some were great deals. I am amazed the amount of money people ask for Colt SAA 45's (3rd Gen), its sickening, 2100, 2399, 2600, 2800; all for USED 3rd Generation Colt SAA 45's.