Fat old men and stupid young punks pt 1

Fat old men and stupid young punks pt 1

1. TANSTAAFL NE AZ
    TANSTAAFL NE AZ
    [I am in Apache County in the Northeast of Arizona. The towns motto is “The Town Of Friendly Neighbors.” I moved here so that my son could grow up in relative safety. In the past eight years things have changed. People began selling drugs at the city park directly across from my home. I reported suspicious activity to the police and as a result of this we were constantly harassed by drive by honking fireworks thrown onto my property and security lights being shot out. On October 21, 2008 an explosive device was thrown near my porch. The explosion caused shrapnel to penetrate my security door. The installation of security cameras only increased the hostilities after the images were presented to the local police. Last July an explosion in my backyard terrified my wife so badly that after my initial police report and their questioning of "witnesses" at the park that stood laughing at the show, I heavily armed myself and decided to end this once and for all.
  2. TANSTAAFL NE AZ
    TANSTAAFL NE AZ
    PT 2 I found the perpetrators in the parking lot of the local Catholic church that was hosting a GRAN BALLE (dance). I did not approach them as there were too many innocent bystanders. I simply stood in the street next to my car bristling with fire power. Seeing me they hurriedly entered the recreation center. I returned home. I had delivered my first message, Later that evening I had a conversation with a distant cousin of the perps who happens to a friend of my son. I asked him to deliver a second message to his relatives. After that the harassment ceased until I disabled my infrared security lights as they consume a lot of electricity. Seeing the lights were out people began to test my cameras by walking by and stopping to asses the situation.
  3. TANSTAAFL NE AZ
    TANSTAAFL NE AZ
    PT 3 They apparently thought that without the IR boosters that that my cameras would not detect them. When they tried to sneak onto my property towards my vehicles I was out my door yelling "Try It!" The cowards were off my property and running across the park. Later that night the Chevy 3/4 ton pickup that belonged to the eldest of the aforementioned bombers drove slowly by my home. I could here the engine idling just out of camera range. I slipped out the front door and used a young Cottonwood tree that grows in my yard for cover. When the truck backed up, lights out, and stopped directly in front of my position. When the window was being cranked down, I stepped out of cover illuminating them with a portable spotlight while gripping the .357 at my side. "Please do it," I said just loud enough for them to hear.
  4. TANSTAAFL NE AZ
    TANSTAAFL NE AZ
    PT 4 There are still tire marks in the street from when the 4 wheel drive burned rubber trying to get away. The harassment has now ended. The street in front of my house is no longer used as a Marijuana and Crystal Meth marketplace. No longer do the High Schoolers sit in their cars at lunch time throwing trash into the street. Occasionally one punk will drive by in his nice new Dodge pickup middle finger raised to my cameras and yelling, but that's okay, I'm compiling evidence for one heck of civil suit He's 18 now and I really need a truck.
    -TANSTAAFL NE AZ

“The presence of a firearm can stop crime without a shot being fired” -American Guardian Television

“You don't ******* with old men that have nothing to lose.” -Hal Bartlett Good friend, Scholar, Mathematician and armorer to the poor and needy