Cor-Bon DPX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cor-Bon DPX

This is a discussion on Cor-Bon DPX within the Handgun Ammunition and Reloading forums, part of the Handguns category; Glad to see that you and your mother are o.k. Looks like the dirt bag was allergic to lead. :icon_wink: ...

Glad to see that you and your mother are o.k. Looks like the dirt bag was allergic to lead. :icon_wink:

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Belmontffiniraq View Post
    My 185gr Cor-Bon DPX fired from a Rock Island M1911A1 stopped a 240lb individual from relieving my mother of her purse. Two rounds at approx 13-15 feet were fatal. I bet my life and the life of my mother (whom when im home i often walk out of the store she works at during the night) on the DPX and my 45 and they took care of us. What more can i say.
    Thank you sharing that with us. I'm also glad you and your mother came out of it alright. I bet you are both happy you decided to carry and refused to become a victim.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12