Free reloading database

Free reloading database

This is a discussion on Free reloading database within the Handgun Ammunition and Reloading forums, part of the Handguns category; I was looking for a free stand alone database for my reloading data and I found a good one. PointBlank ...

Default Free reloading database

I was looking for a free stand alone database for my reloading data and I found a good one.

PointBlank is a Windows PC Ballistics and Reloading program. It is a simple to use GRAPHICAL program computing bullet trajectories, energies, drop etc etc. It also allows for comprehensive tracking of reload data and "Virtual" target preformance. Best off all, it's 100% free!

HuntingNut News Official PointBlank downloads Page
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Sounds like a great piece of free software. I'm going to download it and try it out when I get home. Thanks for sharing Red Hat.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Default More reloading

Here are a few of the links I use for reloading. Some are interactive, some allow downloading, and some allow you to create your own online database.

Jim

Gunloads.com
    Reloading Data
    Ol' Buffalo Reloading Guide
    Real Guns Article Archive Listing
    page8b
    AmmoGuide is now... "Interactive"!
    The Reload Bench Home Page
    Ammo and Reloading Links
    Jim
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power."
    Yoshimi Ishikawa