G2 research R.I.P. Ammunition!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

G2 research R.I.P. Ammunition!!!

This is a discussion on G2 research R.I.P. Ammunition!!! within the Handgun Ammunition and Reloading forums, part of the Handguns category; I did a search and nothing came up. So here's a vid! G2R RIP 2014 - YouTube I would be ...

Default G2 research R.I.P. Ammunition!!!

I did a search and nothing came up.
    So here's a vid!
    G2R RIP 2014 - YouTube

I would be really interested to see what their .380 version can do!

Ahhhh crap. I found another thread. It would of been nice if it was titled better.

I think there's a couple of them... lol
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

From the video
    [ReallyBizarreDireSeriousToneOfVoice] Buzzword, buzzword, buzzword, [pointless video of full-auto fire, signifying nothing whatsoever], buzzword, buzzword, buzzword, [serious looking dude with beard], buzzword, buzzword, hokey "hole saw" idea again, buzzword, buzzword, "acoutsitc wave" , buzzword, buzzword, buzzword, buzzword ...[/ReallyBizarreDireSeriousToneOfVoice]
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their training
    Barrett Tillman

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

I will use what I have just saw a bid site with $242 for box of 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    I will use what I have just saw a bid site with $242 for box of 20.

OUCH!! At over $12 per round, I'll sling a Barret around instead. GEESH!!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    From the video
    [ReallyBizarreDireSeriousToneOfVoice] Buzzword, buzzword, buzzword, [pointless video of full-auto fire, signifying nothing whatsoever], buzzword, buzzword, buzzword, [serious looking dude with beard], buzzword, buzzword, hokey "hole saw" idea again, buzzword, buzzword, "acoutsitc wave" , buzzword, buzzword, buzzword, buzzword ...[/ReallyBizarreDireSeriousToneOfVoice]
    Absolutely - I felt like this was Ron Popeil trying to sell me some crap I could spray on scalp to cover up my thinning hair. At first, I actually thought it might be a parody...like the old fake commercial on SNL where they were selling a razor with like 10 blades "Because you'll buy anything". Other than a potential option should lead disappear from ammunition eventually, I do not see the need for this product and the hype only magnifies that sentiment.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

But wait, there's more
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their training
    Barrett Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    OUCH!! At over $12 per round, I'll sling a Barret around instead. GEESH!!
    12 bucks a round? My god what is this stuff .22LR?
    Barrett Tillman

ezkl2230 is online now I am a FREEMAN!!!

So each round is made from a copper rod on a cnc? And while they say over penetration is not an issue, their videos shows the trocars doing exactly that. On top of that, particularly after penetrating a barrier, expansion was hugely inconsistent according to the videos. I'll stick with one of my standbys - federal hydrashock or hst, hornady critical duty, or speer gold dot. Beside, I'm not switching back to 9mm from .45.
    "For among other evils caused by being disarmed, it renders you contemptible… there is no comparison whatever between an armed man and a disarmed one…" Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast