.380 reloading bullets

.380 reloading bullets

This is a discussion on .380 reloading bullets within the Handgun Ammunition and Reloading forums, part of the Handguns category; I have plenty of brass jackets but I having a hard time trying to find a site which has .380 ...

Exclamation .380 reloading bullets

I have plenty of brass jackets but I having a hard time trying to find a site which has .380 reloading bullets. Every place in town is sold out. Do any of ya'll know of a website which HAS reloading .380 bullets in stock and available to order? I checked most of the sites listed under the .380 thread and all of them out of stock...so please do not post a site which is out of stock as I need a site which has some in stock.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by sboundk View Post
    I have plenty of brass jackets but I having a hard time trying to find a site which has .380 reloading bullets. Every place in town is sold out. Do any of ya'll know of a website which HAS reloading .380 bullets in stock and available to order? I checked most of the sites listed under the .380 thread and all of them out of stock...so please do not post a site which is out of stock as I need a site which has some in stock.

Thank you!
    What do you mean by "brass jackets"?

The only way to be sure someone has an ammunition item in stock these days is to call.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Other than casting my own I've only found some MagTec Gold Dots at the last gun show.

EDIT: I found these at MidwayUSA. MidwayUSA - Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 90 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 100 These will work great in a 380.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I posted this on another thread just a minute ago but it looks like you folks are also having a hard time finding .380 ammo as well. I mentioned in my other post that I found some .380 ammo in stock and ready to ship today over at Lucky Gunner Ammo: 380 Auto Ammo In Stock | Lucky Gunner Ammo
    It'll be a bit pricier but it's the only place on the market I've seen that's consistently got the stuff in stock.

I'd give them a +1 because their site only lists what they've got in stock and ready to ship...so if you see it on the site, seems like it's ready for you to buy. Plus, they shipped my 9mm order pretty damn fast (it was here 2 days after I ordered it).

Woot!

Wow, Aguila for $30 / 50!! I think I'll pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by bojangles View Post
    I posted this on another thread just a minute ago but it looks like you folks are also having a hard time finding .380 ammo as well. I mentioned in my other post that I found some .380 ammo in stock and ready to ship today over at Lucky Gunner Ammo: 380 Auto Ammo In Stock | Lucky Gunner Ammo
    It'll be a bit pricier but it's the only place on the market I've seen that's consistently got the stuff in stock.

I'd give them a +1 because their site only lists what they've got in stock and ready to ship...so if you see it on the site, seems like it's ready for you to buy. Plus, they shipped my 9mm order pretty damn fast (it was here 2 days after I ordered it).

Woot!
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Default 380

Try Mastercast Bullet Co . Google it. They had 380 copper clad for $88 or $89 per thousand.Cast bullets are cheaper.724-336-6565. They also do remanufactured ammo on a brass exchange.

Montana Gold

Montana Gold Bullet, Incorporated - Kalispell, Montana

Has 95 gr. JHP for $81.11 per 1000 when you buy a case of 4500 or $97.00 per 1000 Price includes freight
    Good Luck!!!
    John
    http://www.packing4life.com