Favorite Handgun? - Page 14
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Favorite Handgun?

This is a discussion on Favorite Handgun? within the Handgun Discussion forums, part of the Handguns category; Bersa Thunder .380 or my Ruger SR9c 9mm both are great!...

Bersa Thunder .380 or my Ruger SR9c 9mm both are great!

I love my SW model 19, 357 it's over 25 yrs old and I will keep it forever. I only shoot it a few time a yr now, but it's fun to shoot
    NRA RSO
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified Refuse to be a Victim Instructor

Default My Favorite

My favorites are what I carry, a ruger lcp in my pocket and a smith model 340 when I leave the house.

If your firearm is not comfortable to carry you will not have it when you need it.

thanks
    Pat Olvey, Cincinnati, Ohio
    Hamilton County
    email swohioccw218@yahoo.com

I have loved from the start of my understanding of guns, the Beretta 92fs. I carry one for duty, and I conceal it with a large t-shirt mexican carry front for CC. It is and always will be my favorite weapon. Unless I happen to get my hands on a 1911 that saw action at Normandy. But that's what they call a DREAM gun.

Blog Entries

Glock 30 I originally conceal carried it as a state officer. It became part of me so I still carry it, only as licensed civilian now. Best shooting pistol of all I had. Thousands of rounds without a hitch.

Range/nightstand 1911 4 inch with an aluminum frame, (can double as back up ccw)
    Carry glock 36
    9mm xdm
    Revolver k frame 357
    Rifle ar15

My favorite pistol is the one I have with me when I need it, I have several that I swap out, depending on the day, ......after several trys with differant guns, I wanted a 3in 1911, I think I finaly got one that runs, and runs the way its supposed to, I tryed a small Sig, Para, Springfield and a Kimber, all 3 inchers, a couple of them would be better used as a club, my gun guy got a couple of Colt defenders in the other day, and I got all excited again, so we got one and I guess I got lucky, 270 rds and the only hickup is my wife limped it a couple of times, mt grandaughter and I had no trouble

Favorite carry: Kimber Ultra CDP 45
    Favorite Hunting pistol: Thompson Contender, .375JDJ Super14 Magnaport

glock for dependabilty,if you want to go around showing all your friends get something else

gunsandgardens is offline Brian F.
    Blog Entries

S&W M&P40 Cabela's exclusive two tone with black and flat dark earth. Love this weapon.
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. - Patrick Henry

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast