Dudes I Bought Me A Glock! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Dudes I Bought Me A Glock!

This is a discussion on Dudes I Bought Me A Glock! within the Handgun Discussion forums, part of the Handguns category; Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 I name my cars as well LOL. I have not started to name my firearms or ...

Cool Names?

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    I name my cars as well LOL. I have not started to name my firearms or computers yet.
    Gee, I must be an oddball because I have named all my guns "Gun" so they wouldn't be jealous of each other. Wouldn't want to have to keep a roster!

Just for the record, I have no problems w/the thread going a bit off topic. Really, it's not since we're talking about naming things....

BTW, bought me another Glock. :D

A business here in Little Rock was having a Glock Days sale earlier this week. They have a variety of firearms related items, with some stuff only available foe sale to First Responders and AD Military. More specifically, they're a Glock distributor. They had sub-compact thru full-size Glocks for $399, plus tax.

They also had Trijicon night sights for $60 - installed!

To cut to the chase, I purchased a brand new Gen 4 G27 (which included three 9rnd magazines - regular G27 sets only include two mag's!), w/night sights for $493.43 OTD! The Gen 4 G27's are retailing right about $580 (w/tax), the same night sights $80 to $100 - not including installation. I saved about $200 on this purchase alone.

I then brought my G22's (Castiel) slide in the next day and had night sights put on him for $64.50, installed w/tax. Saved prolly $60 there.

Went and broke in Gabriel by firing 200 or so rounds thru him.

A while back at one of the forums I frequent, I found a link to some really kewel gun mats (LINKY.I picked up two of them. More on these later....

I also picked up some replacement custom base plates, three total. They're anodized aluminum, biohazard logos. You can find them here. Closeup pic: .

I also purchased two older generation High Capacity Ban 15rnd magazines, marked "LE/GOV'T ONLY":

I picked those last up from a local guy for $15 each.
    Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #12-751

Wow! you got quite a bargain there...I will have to keep my notice of your post because it will be nice to accessorized for my guns too.

Thanks for the tips.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Sure thing!

I also picked up another +1 magazine base plate, as well as a Glock Tool - the basic one.

New Pic of my two Glocks:

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #12-751

I like that holster you've got there.
    Armed...not dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    I have two of the 31 rounders for my G27 and G22. Getting those last few rounds in is tricky. Funny thing is you can empty one in a heart beat.
    I tryed one of the 31rds, brought that POS right back to the ripoff artist at the gun show, gave me some stuff about a refund, but I did get my money back,............. it does help to have freinds in the right places

Congrats! I love my Glock! So many people love their Glocks.

I have the sawn off version of yours. Glock 27. The abbreviated version.

I have 18 guns, i think??..........and the only one I really did name is my big Ruger super redhawk 454, we named him ( Tackleberry ) from the police academy movies

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeland Man View Post
    I also name my cars. Currently, my car is named Bettie, after Bettie Page. (Love that woman!)

As for the Glock, enjoy it. It sounds like you got a great deal.

I was surprised at the deal I got when I purchased my Taurus PT-145.
    Damn Lakeland! Betty Page??? Just means you are older then me!

Congrats on your new gun. Can't beat the reliability of a glock and you got quite a good deal on it too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast