I also carry this.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

I also carry this.

This is a discussion on I also carry this. within the Handgun Discussion forums, part of the Handguns category; Along with my main carry, I also carry this. Or sometimes I'll carry this....

Pustic is offline Banned

Talking I also carry this.

Along with my main carry, I also carry this.

Name:  PDBF_proto_top.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  19.5 KBName:  PDBF_proto_right.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  22.1 KB

Or sometimes I'll carry this.

Name:  Flintlock Volley Pistol.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  32.0 KB

Another post absolutely necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by Cotillion View Post
    Another post absolutely necessary?
    Only if you really like publicly admitting to committing Federal felonies.

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/guides/i...wallet-holster

With this gun:
    http://www.gunauction.com/buy/105041...rd-inc.-fsfdds

To each his own, though. Who am I to judge.
    Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman. Amerika: a place where the serfs are afraid of the action the police may take against them for perfectly legal behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Pustic View Post
    BTW, I do not have a CCW, and I will never get one, and I carry every day. And no, I am not a felon, actually, I've never been convicted of anything.
    All I said was that you were publicly bragging about committing a Federal felony. I never said anything about any past convictions you might or might not have.

However, in reference to your statement that you aren't bragging, I will edit my post to reflect admitting to, rather than bragging about.
    Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman. Amerika: a place where the serfs are afraid of the action the police may take against them for perfectly legal behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Pustic View Post
    I'm not bragging about anything, just stating a fact. I do what I can to protect myself, because the police sure won't.

BTW, I do not have a CCW, and I will never get one, and I carry every day. And no, I am not a felon, actually, I've never been convicted of anything.
    Wrong! you ARE a felon! You just haven't been caught.

Are you G50AE with a different handle?

-Doc

I think G is from North Carolina and carries a Glock.
    Ton up!

Default My .02

At least they have good gun taste !

I can openly admit I would carry illegally should my rights ever be taken away. I've also carried concealed after moving while waiting for my new ccw permit, but I'd strongly suggest getting yours just to cover yourself. I get where you're coming from and it also makes me sick having to ask permission for my right to protect myself, but if you can carry legally you might as well save yourself the future possible trouble. Granted the possibility of actually getting caught is pretty slim but if you actually had to use it in self defense carrying a gun illegally is a bad way to start.

Again I'm not bashing your choice, just my opinion. I'd hate to see a decent American jailed over some paperwork.

If you ever have to defend youself and your ducks aren't lined up perfectly you will find youself in a storm of trouble that will last the rest of your life. The worst part is that you came here bragging about endangering the very rights and privledges that we enjoy on this forum. You are the very model of what liberals think about gun owners, irresponsable, dangerous, and disrespectful of the laws.

Quote Originally Posted by agrippakc:249712
    If you ever have to defend youself and your ducks aren't lined up perfectly you will find youself in a storm of trouble that will last the rest of your life. The worst part is that you came here bragging about endangering the very rights and privledges that we enjoy on this forum. You are the very model of what liberals think about gun owners, irresponsable, dangerous, and disrespectful of the laws.
    Is his name t-bone from compton? No? Then how is he any more dangerous than any other firearm owner on this forum? If everyone decided to follow the constitution instead of all the garbage they added over the years then we wouldn't have to beg our Nazi sheriffs if we could please protect ourselves

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast