need your experience with ccw pick - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: need your experience with ccw pick

Quote Originally Posted by Jes View Post
    I haven't seen any recommendations on the Kahr. I have the new CW9 on my hip now and it is my current favorite. If you have the chance rent a Kahr. This 9mm is softer shooting than most of the 380s I have owned and just as small.
    The only Kahr I can coment is the CW-45 I had, it would not fire 3-4 rds and the takedown lever kept coming out and trigger quit working, it was returned and repaired, worked ok, but because of that I will not trust a Kahr

I have a XD 40 3.8" in OD Green, this has become my favorite carry piece. I have had very good luck with Springfield Firearms.
    Attached Images Attached Images need your experience with ccw pick-image.jpg 

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Quote Originally Posted by preppernow View Post
    And if anyone tells you a 9mm is not enough gun, ask them if they want to stand in front of it when you shoot it. I doubt if you will have any takers.
    ...........right on!..............
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

I am so enjoying this site. Alot of useful information and I must say I was raised to respect and shoot guns but it was not until this site I thought they were an accessory to and outfit. Lol. It took me a while to decide on my p220. So I will keep looking until something calls at me. Btw I saw photos of leaked new m&p shield. Any of u have experience with m&p? My buddy at the prison can't stand it but my Leo friend loves his.
    To teach tolerance, you must first be Intolerant.

I just got a Kahr cm9. So far I have about a 150 rnds through it. It shoots good and so far it hasn't had any problems. I believe it is the same size as the pm9, there are some differences in them though.

I've got an M&P-9, M&P9c, M&P22 and M&P15-22. Love them ALL. I'm excited to see the new "Shield" that is being released tomorrow too. I've got a Springfield XDm-9 also, great pistol but I always seem to grab for the M&P shelf when I'm just taking one with me. Put them in your hand and see what you think, that's always the best way to know.

I can't wait to wrap my hand around the shield. Anybody know anything about the diamond back reliability?

I did get my hand on the xd sub 9and wow I like. The w9 not so much

I decided. I got the xd sub 9. First thru 12th shot bullseye awesome feel to it

10. Default Bersa Thunder UltraCompact 9mm

You really must consider this excellent firearm for quality, craftsmanship, ruggedness, reliability, and a price about half of others! I have one and love it! Great for concealed carry and also firepower and you can't beat the price . If you check out reviews, it gets mostly five stars which is what give it!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast