pocket guns
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

pocket guns

This is a discussion on pocket guns within the Handgun Discussion forums, part of the Handguns category; whats the biggest caliber in a pocket gun that they make in a double stack semi...

Default pocket guns

whats the biggest caliber in a pocket gun that they make in a double stack semi

Glock 29. Double stack 10mm?

Depends on how big your pockets are! :D. You walked into that one bud. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by rilkil23 View Post
    tks for a serious response

Quote Originally Posted by David Manuel View Post
    My buddy has one and it is quite a load to shoot but man is it fun. I tried the XD40 sc in my cargo pocket but found it to be too big. I tend to pocket carry my Ruger LCP and have recently started carrying my Ruger LC9 in a smartcarry. The smartcarry might just do the trick because it conceals well and allows me to carry my 9mm over the .380.

springfield makes a .45 single stack now if that helps, if not gonna have to go with XD-40 SC or a glock.....

Quote Originally Posted by BravoSierra2012 View Post
    Depends on how big your pockets are! :D. You walked into that one bud. Lol
    Correct answer there but for me I don't consider any double stack semi a pocket gun. The Glock 29, XD-SC or Taurus Millennium all fit the category of supposedly sub-compacts but are still large for pocket carry to me. Even the Kel-Tec PF9 is pushing it but as you say depends on the size of your pocket and what you preferences are.

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    Correct answer there but for me I don't consider any double stack semi a pocket gun. The Glock 29, XD-SC or Taurus Millennium all fit the category of supposedly sub-compacts but are still large for pocket carry to me. Even the Kel-Tec PF9 is pushing it but as you say depends on the size of your pocket and what you preferences are.
    The PF9 is single stack, but the P11 is double. Haven't tried to pocket one, but based on specs it doesn't look too do-able. There was a P40 (P11 in. 40 cal) that was discontinued. BTW, I'm only presenting the info., not endorsing the Kel-Tec brand.

Like FN1910 said a double is not considered a pocket gun. Most are too bulky (especially in width, for obvious reasons.).
    "The whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought...by the year 2050, at the very latest, not a single human being will be alive who could understand such a conversation as we are having now...Orthodoxy means not thinking-not needing to think."

Quote Originally Posted by David Manuel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rilkil23 View Post
    I pocket carry an LCP with ct when I'm not on shift. My comment was a joke but serious. I want to conceal it, if it cannot be concealed in my pocket then I need bigger pockets or an actual pocket gun and not a subcompact. The definition is all up to the one carrying. Geez

Try a Beretta Tomcat .32 acp -- nice pocket pistol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast