More Gen4 Glocks released

More Gen4 Glocks released

This is a discussion on More Gen4 Glocks released within the Handgun Discussion forums, part of the Handguns category; Glock recently released more Gen4 Glock models... 10x25mm 20Gen4 10x25mm 29Gen4 .45ACP 30Gen4 .45GAP 38Gen4 Supply is currently limited, since ...

Default More Gen4 Glocks released

Glock recently released more Gen4 Glock models...
    10x25mm 20Gen4
    10x25mm 29Gen4
    .45ACP 30Gen4
    .45GAP 38Gen4
    Supply is currently limited, since only a few LE distributors have gotten the new Gen4s.
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.” - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

I'm gonna have to fondle a Gen 4 G30 for sure.I can't imagine it's much different than a G30 SF with the new texture.I'm a 9mm man but I can shoot my Gen 3 G30 best of all my glocks for some reason,even though it's really too big for my hand.So if it's even a moderate improvement(grip size)I want one.
    Glock 19 Gen2,Glock G21 Gen 2.5,Glock 37,Glock 17 gen 4,Glock 26 gen 4,Glock 30,Ruger LC9,Ruger LCP,Walther PPQ,Caracal C,1938 S&W Terrier

I am wantingto try out the 45's also, What's the difference between ACP & GAP?

Quote Originally Posted by mperkins37 View Post
    I am wantingto try out the 45's also, What's the difference between ACP & GAP?
    i did a quick google search

What is the difference between a .45ACP and .45GAP caliber ammunition and what do I ... The 45 GAP is .138 inches shorter then the 45 ACP.
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    i did a quick google search

What is the difference between a .45ACP and .45GAP caliber ammunition and what do I ... The 45 GAP is .138 inches shorter then the 45 ACP.
    Ammo tends to be a lot more expensive for the .45 GAP (when you can find it, unless it's on "closeout").
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Ammo tends to be a lot more expensive for the .45 GAP (when you can find it, unless it's on "closeout").
    Which is funny because it's cheaper to reload than .45ACP.
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.” - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).