Springfield Amrory XDM 45?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Springfield Amrory XDM 45?

This is a discussion on Springfield Amrory XDM 45? within the Handgun Discussion forums, part of the Handguns category; I've been wanting a 45 for some time now but haven't put much thought into it. During the local gun ...

Default Springfield Amrory XDM 45?

I've been wanting a 45 for some time now but haven't put much thought into it. During the local gun show this last weekend one caught my eye. Springfield Armory XDM 45

Who has one and what's your opinion?

I've been doing some research and I like a lot of the features including the double stack 13+1 45 ACP
    Last edited by Sir Diealotz; 06-20-2012 at 08:23 PM. Reason: I type too fast and don't spell check :P
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Excellent firearm matched barrel perfect trigger deep serrations in grip and slide you wont be dissapointed!!!!
    ”Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”

Stammkyle81 is offline Stammkyle81

I own the XDM 9mm and I just traded in my XDM compact 45 only because it was too bulky for everyday carry. Awesome weapon. 1000 rounds no ftf or fte.

Love my xdm 9mm for its frame and slide and the other things noted above.
    Disclaimer: In no way should any post be deemed legal advice and no such legal advice is being given. All posts are for entertainment purposes only and should not be construed as rendering legal advice as no such attorney client relationship is created herein.

buy it! awesome gun!!! I owned the XD-45 and loved it but traded it for an XD-40 sub compact. Wish I had an XDM-45, I own the XDM-9 and love it!

IF I do get one, I'm up in the air about getting it all black or the bitone. This kind of stuff is almost as addicting as racing LOL!

got an XDM .45 compact on hold for me for the past month at my local gun shop (paid for and ready for pick-up) waitin' for my purchase permit (required here in new jersey for handgun purchase) from the state police ,should be any day now !!! yeah, caught my eye too !!!

I have a XDm 9mm and love it. I have a XDm-40 3.8 on layaway at my local gun store.

If you are familiar with Glocks things are similiar. I noticed going from Glock to XDm I shoot low. Its the shooter not the gun. I havent tried the different backstraps yet but the grip is different than Glock and you might have to adjust your grip.

It is a great firearm!

Default xdm

Imma stop by the local gun store again on my way home & investigate some more.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Diealotz View Post
    IF I do get one, I'm up in the air about getting it all black or the bitone. This kind of stuff is almost as addicting as racing LOL!
    I was the same way. I do like the bi-tone but it's just as sexy in black. Here is a photo of my XD-40 and XDM-9. I wanted the all black XDM since I already had the bi-tone 40.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast