Love and .22LR - HD VIDEO

Love and .22LR - HD VIDEO

This is a discussion on Love and .22LR - HD VIDEO within the Handgun Discussion forums, part of the Handguns category; Is it possible to fall head over heels in love on your first date? Well, I think it is and ...

Amsdorf is offline VDMA VIDEOS

Default RUGER SR22 - Love and .22LR - HD VIDEO

Is it possible to fall head over heels in love on your first date? Well, I think it is and I surely have fallen in love with my Ruger SR22 after putting several hundred rounds through it in the past few days.

Have any of you purchased the Ruger SR22? How are you liking it? Ammo issues? Favorite ammo?

I think the Ruger SR22 is an amazingly good little shooter.

My YouTube gun and shooting channel: VDMA VIDEOS.
    Member of: NRA (Life/Endowment); GOA (Life); SAF (Life); NSSF (Media); NAGR; CCRTKBA

Amsdorf is offline VDMA VIDEOS

Should point out that the slide did not lock back after the last round shot. I'm trying to determine if this is due to how I was holding it, perhaps applying pressure to the slide lock button or not. Will report back.
    My YouTube gun and shooting channel: VDMA VIDEOS.
    Member of: NRA (Life/Endowment); GOA (Life); SAF (Life); NSSF (Media); NAGR; CCRTKBA

Bought one a few months ago. Not a single problem with the gun using a variety of ammo. Fell in love with the gun the first time I shot it. Now if I can get it out of my daughter and wife's hands once in a while........