Sig 556 pistol. I need one
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sig 556 pistol. I need one

This is a discussion on Sig 556 pistol. I need one within the Handgun Discussion forums, part of the Handguns category; I feel the need for one of these. Any one want to contribute to my Christmas fund? Products & Services...

Default Sig 556 pistol. I need one

I feel the need for one of these. Any one want to contribute to my Christmas fund?

Products & Services
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Very nice. I have the 556 SWAT rifle and it's a tack driver.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"

Now you went and done it, got me wanting to add to my collection.

I've been looking at the Sig's now for about 2 months. I just don't know if I can justify the expenditure, especially now that Mrs. Pascal is expecting. There are still a good bit of 556 pistols on Gunbroker for under $1300. Look there.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    I've been looking at the Sig's now for about 2 months. I just don't know if I can justify the expenditure, especially now that Mrs. Pascal is expecting. There are still a good bit of 556 pistols on Gunbroker for under $1300. Look there.
    Yes that money thing or the lack thereof really puts a dent in my wish list.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Yes that money thing or the lack thereof really puts a dent in my wish list.
    You could always build one. Although I like the sig cause it does not have the buffer tube off the back. Then again getting ahold of a decent priced lower is getting kinda hard.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Yeah, ditto for me too. Seems that when you have a baby on the way, guns take a backseat to new carpet, painting the nursery, new nursery furniture, and a new fridge.

Dang, and I just got my Christmas bonus.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    .. that when you have a baby on the way,

Congratulations! When is it Due?
    Semper Fi

I understand. My kids are grown now but I have been there. Congrats on the soon to be new addition to your family.

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Congratulations! When is it Due?
    First kid....due July 2nd, as of the first doctor's visit. 4th visit Monday, so it might get updated then.

Thank you, by the way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast