Glock 19
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Glock 19

This is a discussion on Glock 19 within the Handgun Discussion forums, part of the Handguns category; I am about to get my CWP and I have a friend that is selling his Glock 19, 2 boxes ...

Default Glock 19

I am about to get my CWP and I have a friend that is selling his Glock 19, 2 boxes of ammo, Two 15 round clips, A custom fit Paddle Holster, and the case it came in. He has only shot 50 rounds out of the gun and is asking 500 for it. Do you think this is a fair price.
    Last edited by Feldon22; 03-14-2009 at 02:49 PM. Reason: left out a word

sheashae is offline New to this

Yea and no. I am no gun expert but you can get them a little cheaper online.

That's not a bad deal. We just paid $509 new at a store and the average seems to be about $540. If you find it cheaper online, you'll have shipping and transfer fees. In most cases, buying online doesn't save much and just takes longer the get your gun. If that $500 does not include tax if your state has it, that's another savings.

I got mine for about $450 new a couple years back. I am sure they have increased in price. If the holster is a good one I would say the price is not bad . Perhaps not a steal but not to bad.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

$500 plus the holster and ammo is a decent price. New in a gun store in SC will run you from 530 to 580 but you are also getting some ammo and a holster with it, the extra magazines come with it. Offer him $470 for it, you never know.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
    -- Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon, 1942

I carry a G19 everyday, and that is not a bad price for all that stuff,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yes you can find online cheeper but by the time you pay shipping and a dealer to do the transaction you'll spen that much or more.................. I gave 535,00 for my G19 niw at a gun shop then had to buy all the goodies..so to me the prece he is asking isn't bad.......................................
    '
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Talking G19 Price

I carry a G19 everyday, and that is not a bad price for all that stuff,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yes you can find online cheeper but by the time you pay shipping and a dealer to do the transaction you'll spen that much or more.................. I gave 535,00 for my G19 niw at a gun shop then had to buy all the goodies..so to me the prece he is asking isn't bad.......................................
    '
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

I would buy it at that price. To me it isn't used with the little ammount of ammo through it and the holster and spare ammo. Buy it.
    Bill

thanks....i believe i will take it...

Glockster20 is offline Clinging to God and guns

You need to go ahead and buy... it's a good deal. Especially right now!! The Glock 19 is by far the most popular of all the Glocks IMO and dealers are having a tough time keeping them on the shelf. In fact I have seen a substantial markup for these handguns as of late.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast