Texas instruction

Texas instruction

This is a discussion on Texas instruction within the Handgun Tactics, Training, and Practice forums, part of the Handguns category; Anyone know were I can get Texas CCW training in the New Jersey area I will travel a 100 miles ...

Default Texas instruction

Anyone know were I can get Texas CCW training in the New Jersey area I will travel a 100 miles in any direction

Don't think you can do that. I think you have to take the class in Texas from and instructor. Perhaps someone else can shed more light on the subject.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Default Thanks

Texas published a list of instructors with just there zip codes and (1) had a new jersey zip i can not seem to track him down I'm thinking its a typo but i will sit on this post and see if anyone comes by with detailed info in this area

I believe that Texas honors permits from the following states. Perhaps they may prove an alternative for you.

AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MA, MI, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, NM, NV, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VA, WA, WY,
    Howard
    I carry a gun because I can't carry a cop!
    EDC Primary: M&P45fs, Crimson Trace LaserGrips, Insight XTI Procyon light in SmartCarry holster
    >>> http://MP-Pistol.com/
    EDC BUF: LCP, Crimson Trace LaserGuard in DeSantis Super Fly holster
    >>> http://LCPforum.com/

I have seen some instructors giving classes that will meet the requirements in most states