"No Ammo In The Classroom!" 6-12-12news: Officer/instructor shoots self in class

"No Ammo In The Classroom!" 6-12-12news: Officer/instructor shoots self in class

This is a discussion on "No Ammo In The Classroom!" 6-12-12news: Officer/instructor shoots self in class within the Handgun Tactics, Training, and Practice forums, part of the Handguns category; Not only have people shot themselves while practicing, they've shot themselves in classes and now this week, it's a police ...

Exclamation "No Ammo In The Classroom!" 6-12-12news: Officer/instructor shoots self in class

Not only have people shot themselves while practicing, they've shot themselves in classes and now this week, it's a police Lt with 25 years' experience (10 of those instructing).

Why instructors should always insist you take your ammo out of the classroom...

“No Ammunition” Rules | GunClasses.net

Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

In a felony stop class at the Central Arizona Regional Law Officer Training Academy (CARLOTA) a number of years ago, one student was late to class and somehow managed to get his live duty weapon into the class. He ended up shooting and killing another student. The students were using primed cases for training except for the late student.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.