Favorite range bag
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Favorite range bag

This is a discussion on Favorite range bag within the Handgun Tactics, Training, and Practice forums, part of the Handguns category; Anyone feel strongly about theirs?...

Default Favorite range bag

Anyone feel strongly about theirs?
    Luke 22:36 NKJV - "Then [Jesus] said to them, ". . . he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one." Exodus 22:2 NKJV - "If the thief is found breaking in, and he is struck so that he dies, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed."

Check out the ones offered by Midway USA. I bought one of theirs on sale and it has everything. Amazing bag at an amazing price with a choice of colors.

Blog Entries

MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag

I love this bag, has lots of room for everthing.

Blog Entries

I second the suggestion to check out the bags at Midway. I have two different sizes with their branding which are identical to 511 bags stitch for stitch and at a fraction of the price of 511. These are great for taking multiple guns/calibers, but when I only take one firearm I use a bag which is smaller yet similar in design made by Bulldog. This one is also available at Midway and other vendors. I found mine for $30 and picked up three. I keep each one stocked with a different caliber and so when I decide to go to the range I just pick up the right caliber and i'm on my way.

Default Favorite range bag

Where'd you purchase?
    Luke 22:36 NKJV - "Then [Jesus] said to them, ". . . he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one." Exodus 22:2 NKJV - "If the thief is found breaking in, and he is struck so that he dies, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed."

And third round of support for the Midway USA bag - just a great bag, plenty of room, compartments, storage, etc and inexpensive
    NRA Life Member
    1911-45, 9, 22, P229, P220, P228, PPQ, 38 spl

GRM

A fourth for the Midway bag! I got mine on sale, but will be buying one soon for my son's birthday even if it isn't on sale.

MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag

Blog Entries

I had gotten my Bulldog bags at gunsandgearstore.com but I just did a google search on Bulldog range bag and optics planet has it for 28.99. I always compare shipping costs between vendors first. Sometimes it better to pay a dollar or two more for the item if the shipping is cheaper or free.

Default Keep it on the down-low

Quote Originally Posted by PackingPastor View Post
    Anyone feel strongly about theirs?
    I see all these fancy range bags and they look cool but all I see is an advertisement saying "Gun Inside! Take me!". So just like carrying my weapon concealed, I opt for a concealed gun bag. I have two "tool" bags picked up from harbor freight. Nondescript, no big brand names, nothing to draw attention to itself. Maybe they don't carry the kitchen sink but they get the job done. I have a small one for when I take the pistol to the range. Then a larger one if I am taking my kids with all they extra ammo and ears/eyes.

Hand cut, Hand stitched, Hand made

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast