*Ignorance is Bliss?*

*Ignorance is Bliss?*

This is a discussion on *Ignorance is Bliss?* within the Illinois Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; The citizens of Illinois better start waking up. You should have the right to be able to defend yourselves from ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow *Ignorance is Bliss?*

The citizens of Illinois better start waking up.
    You should have the right to be able to defend yourselves from criminal thugs like these!

Suspect claims he attacked white teen because he was angry over Trayvon case, police say | Fox News
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

IL is a crazy state Glad I left in 1974, It was crazy then its worse now

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

Teen + white = man.
    Teen + black = child.

Interesting.

I wonder if they realize their actions are falling in line with how TM may have been acting the day he died...ignorance is bliss.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Default This is not Unexpected

With Jackson, Sharpton and the media, fanning the flames on this I am not surprised by this at all. We have been fighting for concealed carry for a long time but the real problem is Speaker of the Illinois House of Representatives Michael Madigan. You have heard of Daley and all our governors but they are merely his puppets. Nothing happens in Illinois without his say so. Don't take my word for it look him up!

It's going to spread country wide, reports like this will be the norm.

I'm trying to think.... Isn't there someone pretty famous out there that is anti gun and came from Illinois? :-)