~People of Illinois need to Wake Up!~
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

~People of Illinois need to Wake Up!~

This is a discussion on ~People of Illinois need to Wake Up!~ within the Illinois Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Three Chicago teenagers fatally beat up a disabled man and posted the video of the attack on Facebook. The 3 ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Angry ~People of Illinois need to Wake Up!~

Three Chicago teenagers fatally beat up a disabled man and posted the video of the attack on Facebook.
    The 3 thugs were playing a game that involved finding an innocent victim and trying to knock the victim out with a violent punch, investigators alleged in court documents released Monday.
    Delfino Mora, a 62-year-old father of 12, was brutally attacked in an alley last week while searching for aluminum cans that he collected to earn extra spending money for his family.
    Authorities said one of the teens punched Mora so hard, that Mora hit his head onto the concrete, as the others filmed the attack with a cellphone. They then robbed him of his $60.

Malik Jones, Nicholas Ayala and Anthony Malcolm Arrested in Connection With Brutal Beating and Murder of Delfino Mora | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

When we go to Yuma for the winter, we 'NEVER' go through Ill.

araczynski is offline NotASheep.Enabled = True;

JFC what is it with some kids these day. These 3 need to spend a few years in jail being passed around as the prison bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
    JFC what is it with some kids these day. These 3 need to spend a few years in jail being passed around as the prison bitches.
    I disagree these 3 should be punished in the same violent manner as they committed their crime. Beat then to death, video tape it and play it to all "youthful offenders" so that they may know these are the consequences of such actions. You can't tell me that this was a "stupid kids mistake" or "game". These kids, and I use the term lightly, went out and committed this act with malice and intent. They may have not intended to kill the man, however, they knew what pummeling a person could do. If not for anything at least lock then up in solitary for the rest of their lives.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

Quote Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
    They used the victim's cell phone to record the beating. Sickening.

Default ~People of Illinois need to Wake Up!~

There's another post about this also; ended up replying to both …

Not the first time I've read about groups of kids attacking folks at random in gun-unfriendly cities like Chicago. Probably won't be the last either, unfortunately…

Doesn't happen so much here in Dallas though - wonder why that could be?

Went through this on the other post as well and learned something. Apparently, they are being charged with murder 1. This didn't fall within the definition of murder 1 in any state I've lived in so I looked it up. The reason is that the assault that ended in death (but was not the intention as it was just one punch) was accompanied by another felony...robbery. If they hadn't robbed him, this would not be a murder 1 case. The prosecution will likely let them plea down to murder 2 or manslaughter to save time and energy. I agree...Illinois needs to wake the hell up
    "People should not fear their governments...governments should fear their people!"

Blog Entries

Default ~People of Illinois need to Wake Up!~

When the illegitimate rate is over 70 percent in the inner city, you will have an extremely high crime rate. Until that is fixed, a lot of innocent people are going to die and some not so innocent. J

Quote Originally Posted by jhkelley View Post
    When the illegitimate rate is over 70 percent in the inner city, you will have an extremely high crime rate. Until that is fixed, a lot of innocent people are going to die and some not so innocent. J
    Maybe free contraception is a good idea for Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by jhkelley View Post
    The illegitimate rate? Do you mean the illiterate rate? I hope that was an autocorrect because the irony is pretty funny
    "People should not fear their governments...governments should fear their people!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast