Governor Quinn at it again. (Or still at it)

Governor Quinn at it again. (Or still at it)

This is a discussion on Governor Quinn at it again. (Or still at it) within the Illinois Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; I knew he was after our guns, but come on... I don't think something like this could go through, but ...

Default Governor Quinn at it again. (Or still at it)

I knew he was after our guns, but come on... I don't think something like this could go through, but it is interesting (scary) to see what is on his mind.

GOVERNOR QUINN TEAMS UP WITH MAYOR RAHM EMANUEL TO PROPOSE BILL TO TAX AND BAN YOUR GUNS

This guy needs to go lets make him a one term moron (sorry public servant).

I would love to see him, Obama at a job line next year.
    Invest a Day at the Citadel, learn to be safe forever.
    www.citadelinstitute.com

I agree with you 100%. But even with him gone, we would still have to deal with the Chicago Machine which seems to influence the rest of the state. Here is another article with another bright idea coming out of Chicago.
    http://survivalandprosperity.com/201...t-weapons-ban/

Seems we can't win.

Not just Chicago; East St. Louis (St. Claire county) is right there pushing crap too.

Good lord I'm SOOOO glad I don't live in IL or NY or NJ or MA or CA full of morons!

I need to move.

I'm so tired of this. I'm not out shooting anyone why are they messing with me and my rights? How bout expend those energies catching real criminals? You know, the ones with illegal guns who are shooting people.

golocx4 is offline Got Beretta's?

RAHM EMANUEL was the Chief of Staff of Obama's White House. He is a teeny tiny Napoleonic control freak. Nothing happened with out his approval. He used his political muscle to ram Obama Care into law. Obama Care will tax anything firearms related under the guise of paying for the inner city carnage guns create.
    Currently the WH is covering up Fast and Furious because if it is traced to the ballerina Rahm, it is then traced to Obama.
    They are using the hysteria of recent events to do exactly what England and Australia did.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.