~No human decency, No manners, No common sense = No Service!!~
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

~No human decency, No manners, No common sense = No Service!!~

This is a discussion on ~No human decency, No manners, No common sense = No Service!!~ within the Illinois Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Police say a waitress was violently attacked at a Red Lobster restaurant in Illinois on Friday the second such ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Angry ~No human decency, No manners, No common sense = No Service!!~

Police say a waitress was violently attacked at a Red Lobster restaurant in Illinois on Friday the second such customer-on-server assault at the location in seven months. The latest incident at the Fairview Heights, Ill. restaurant happened at about 2:15 p.m. Friday afternoon, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported.
    Police said the waitress had an entire glass of water thrown at her head and then she was hit repeatedly by open hands & menus. Three suspects were taken into custody.
    Police told the newspaper the motive for the attack was not clear, but a witness to the incident told KMOV-TV it started when the three female customers were upset that the server was refilling their water glasses. The witness said that as the waitress walked away, one of the customers threw a water glass at her, striking her in the back of the head. When the victim turned around, the witness said the customers then picked up a menu and repeatedly hit her in the face with it.

Red Lobster Waitress Reportedly Attacked for Refilling Water Glasses too Often in Fairview Heights, Illinois | Video | TheBlaze.com

I would hate to see what they would have done to the poor waitress if she would have forgotten to give them straws.
    ~SMFH~
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Nice....Not really a surprise....

Sure is great we live in a civilized nation. I'm wondering what kind of gun provoke this incident? Their must have been a gun in close proximity. We all know only guns provoke violence.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Takes all kinds. Wonder what "the rest of the story" is.

If I think service is bad enough to bring attention to it, I leave a teensy tip so the person realizes it!

I think I only did this once!

-Doc

Signs if a selfish egotistical nation full of self-absorbed jerks...the social contract all but void. These folks need their asses kicked.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

~OtisM~ is offline Banned

Look at the type and caliber of people that go to red lobster. It's basically a sit down long johns silvers. When shrimp fest comes around, anything can happen. It's a free for all. I blame butter and batter. Or batter and cocktail sauce. Worse than drugs at all you can eat 9.99 prices.

When people are told over and over they are ENTITLED to any and everything, I guess hey feel they are entitled to the type of service they imagine. That they are entitled to administer their own punishment to those that just didn't realize you must always support the whims of the "ENTITLED"!
    Of course that "ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY" has been fed super miracle gro over the last four years.
    I just can't wait to get all the things I am entitled to. Going to make a new list. Good to know I won't have to pay for my new "entitlements". Seems only a very select few will have to pay. Hmmm maybe I have been indoctrinated and now have that entitlement mentality...ya think?
    NRA Life Member

An armed society is a polite society. If they knew she was carrying they wouldn't have done that.

Quote Originally Posted by ~OtisM~ View Post
    Look at the type and caliber of people that go to red lobster. It's basically a sit down long johns silvers. When shrimp fest comes around, anything can happen. It's a free for all. I blame butter and batter. Or batter and cocktail sauce. Worse than drugs at all you can eat 9.99 prices.
    I don't know what Red Lobsters are like where you are, but they're not like that here. They're nothing like a fast food restaurant, aka Long John Silvers. They're actually quite nice, and I've never seen anything like an all you can eat for $9.99 item on the menu. They're not the fanciest restaurant around, but they're definitely not a fast food restaurant, and they're certainly better than the buffet style or all you can eat style restaurants around here. They beat out most of the other chain restaurants too, like Longhorn's, Applebee's, etc. They're clientele is definitely more upper scale, at least around here. Too bad they've apparently gone downhill in your area.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast