• 2 Post By Blacksheep
  • 2 Post By fuhr52
  • 1 Post By eagleeyes
  • 1 Post By Bill Cavalieri
  • 1 Post By birdman46g
  • 1 Post By 6shootercarry
  • 2 Post By stingray2100

~Radical protesters target 'suspected' white supremacists~

This is a discussion on ~Radical protesters target 'suspected' white supremacists~ within the Indiana Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Chicago officials say a violent melee in a suburban restaurant Saturday afternoon appears to have been the work of radical ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow ~Radical protesters target 'suspected' white supremacists~

Chicago officials say a violent melee in a suburban restaurant Saturday afternoon appears to have been the work of radical protesters targeting suspected white supremacists, according to the Chicago Tribune.
    Witnesses said up to 18 young people wearing hooded black jackets wielded metal bats and hammers against a group of 12 to 20 diners at the Ashford House Restaurant in Tinley Park, Ill. Ten people were injured, three of whom were hospitalized.

Officials: Violent Restaurant Melee Appears to Have Been Protester Attack Against White Supremacists | Video | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

and this is how it will start and elections will be called off

This story makes me wonder how much ammo to carry. How many BG's must fall to get the situation under control?

More Obama supports demanding we all agree with them or else.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

sounds to me it was a planned charade possibly organized and people paid to cause such a scene?

would be interesting to get a follow up on that story see who those guys were, who paid them and or orchestrated their planned attack on the folks in the restaurant and why?????
    sounds to me like another dog and pony show for media to distract from the other political bs going on in the area
    gun control is being able to hit your target

If the 1st Amendment applies to Fred Phelps and his band who protest at military funerals then it applies to everyone. Even when we don't like or agree with what they say. In the United States white supremist groups have the right to meet and even eat dinner in public without some self-appointed anti-racist bunch beating them with ball bats.

Only in Illinois would this happen,anywhere else they would have been OC or CC..I hope someone uses that as a example of why 2A is so important at springfield.. And it doesnt say if the injured are the thugs which i suspect is the case..I cant see those guys just sitting there when TSHF....JMO

Quote Originally Posted by fatcat View Post
    and this is how it will start and elections will be called off
    I am afraid you may be right....
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

I dare 'em to play the martial law card.. That would get the party started..
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Blacksheep the answer to your question is not the amount of ammunition to carry...

The answer is how much shock and awe can you deliver to make the rest back away...When faced with multiple attackers, you need to inflict major shock to one or two attackers to shock the rest in to compliance.
    Invest a Day at the Citadel, learn to be safe forever.
    www.citadelinstitute.com