Where do I get the blue training guns?

Where do I get the blue training guns?

This is a discussion on Where do I get the blue training guns? within the Instructors Corner forums, part of the Main Category category; I am asking because our dojo doesn't have one. And being an owner of several sizes, (ranging from my p22 ...

tricolordad is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Default Where do I get the blue training guns?

I am asking because our dojo doesn't have one. And being an owner of several sizes, (ranging from my p22 to my Judge...huge differences) i can see some problems with applying the techniques we are taught due to the size of some (for example Walther P22, Ruger LCR .22, Beretta Tomcat) of these subcompact micro pocket rockets. If you got some carved up scrappy used ones or know where to get them, please let me know.

Default Where do I get the blue training guns?

The NRA store for instructors has a bunch, both rifle and handgun.

Cheapest place I have found with a great selection... Free shipping to boot...

Blue Guns Training Replicas
    "A gun is a tool. No better or no worse than the man using it." Shane

Dale64 is offline Defying Gravity

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

If you want selection you are better served going with Botach. Free shipping and no Taxes.

Also may I recommend using airsoft...They will help you simulate the typical scenario of not carrying one in the chamber. usually when I give the force on force classes the airsoft helps to drive the point to the student of carrying a loaded and ready to go gun.

So you can use it for both Defensive and offensive scenarios.

Hope it helps.
    Invest a Day at the Citadel, learn to be safe forever.
    www.citadelinstitute.com

tricolordad is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stingray2100 View Post
    If you want selection you are better served going with Botach. Free shipping and no Taxes.

Also may I recommend using airsoft...They will help you simulate the typical scenario of not carrying one in the chamber. usually when I give the force on force classes the airsoft helps to drive the point to the student of carrying a loaded and ready to go gun.

So you can use it for both Defensive and offensive scenarios.

Hope it helps.
    Hmmmm...I do have a co2 bb gun that makes a quite audible pop when you pull the trigger with an empty mag.