Looking for conceal carry instructor near Columbia South Carolina.

Looking for conceal carry instructor near Columbia South Carolina.

This is a discussion on Looking for conceal carry instructor near Columbia South Carolina. within the Instructors Corner forums, part of the Main Category category; I am looking for conceal carry instructor near Columbia South Carolina for a buddy of mine who I served in ...

The frozen tundra!! Also known as Minnesota

Default Looking for conceal carry instructor near Columbia South Carolina.

I am looking for conceal carry instructor near Columbia South Carolina for a buddy of mine who I served in a few combat tours with. He is new to the whole conceal carry thing, so please take good care of him. Damn good guy and soldier.

Thanks.
    MN Permit to Carry Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, PPITH
    NRA Life Member, 3 x Iraq War Vet

Moved from Columbia to Myrtle Beach and was instructed by two MB LEO's. They were great. Their Outfit is Shooting Solution of MB. If your friend wants to drive 3 hrs and spend a day on the coast I highly recommend them.

i heard these folks were pretty good. dont have experience with them myself though.

BELT Concealed Weapons Training

If he can make it to Greenville (closer than MB) I heartily recommend Mark Bilicki, who works out of Allen Arms in Greenville.

The frozen tundra!! Also known as Minnesota

Sweet, thanks for the tips guys. I'll pass them along.
    MN Permit to Carry Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, PPITH
    NRA Life Member, 3 x Iraq War Vet

Quote Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
    i heard these folks were pretty good. dont have experience with them myself though.

BELT Concealed Weapons Training
    Absolutely the best out there. Deputy Sheriff who is very serious about what he does and how he teaches and how his students behave. Wife also is a good cook and she prepares a great lunch. I guarantee you cannot go wrong with James and Lisa Marie Judy: email: belttraining@gmail.com/phone: 843-729-3822.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Absolutely the best out there. Deputy Sheriff who is very serious about what he does and how he teaches and how his students behave. Wife also is a good cook and she prepares a great lunch. I guarantee you cannot go wrong with James and Lisa Marie Judy: email: belttraining@gmail.com/phone: 843-729-3822.
    i'd love to head up for their advanced course.

Sir I took my last class from Paladin Services LLC. Have your friend google the site. There office is in Columbia with a training facility off I77. Regards
    Last edited by vanderbilt330; 05-28-2013 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Additional info