no background check needed

no background check needed

This is a discussion on no background check needed within the Iowa Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; this is one thing i can not belive anyone will be allowed to carry a weapon no background check needed....

Default no background check needed

this is one thing i can not belive anyone will be allowed to carry a weapon no background check needed.

Quote Originally Posted by curtis6592 View Post
    YouTube - Live Mic Catches House Republicans Discussing "The give-a-handgun-to-a-schizophrenic bill"

this is one thing i can not belive anyone will be allowed to carry a weapon no background check needed.
    Why? You going give me the money to pay for my background check so I can use MY RIGHT? A person does not need a background check to loan or give a firearm to a friend of family member. That same friend of family member can then carry that firearm with no background check. Or show up to a gun show and buy one with no check. You wait, if they are able to close the gun show loop hole. People will just go back to private sales.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

i live in iowa..my permit cost $50 which included the bg check