Where are the Kentucky Folk? - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Where are the Kentucky Folk?

This is a discussion on Where are the Kentucky Folk? within the Kentucky Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; I'm from Campbellsville which is in Taylor County located in the center of the state....

I'm from Campbellsville which is in Taylor County located in the center of the state.

Quote Originally Posted by TlWheatley View Post
    Guess it was crazy.... i've been the hospital ever since....nothing related..so not too exciting
    Hope your doing alright.

Im from Rush, in Boyd County.........

Will have my arm in sling for 6 weeks,,,,going to try shooting left handed next week.
    When liberals run out of other people's right to infridge upon, how many will give up theirs?

Hi Rob from Boyd Co. Welcome to the crew
    When liberals run out of other people's right to infridge upon, how many will give up theirs?

Quote Originally Posted by TlWheatley View Post
    Hi Rob from Boyd Co. Welcome to the crew
    . Thanks for the welcome. Right now im carrying a M&P .40 just as open carry right now. Takin the next class at Borders for the concealed.

This KY guy is in St.Louis at the NRA Convention,,,,,,,Let you know how it goes.

Thanks my brotha! I'll be at knob creek tomorrow for the 3 gun match. Be safe and have fun

Got back from St.Louis last night. Too many toys to play with. Did buy a M&P sheild after handling it and my wife has decided to move to a SIG, so it was good trip. Got to meet Nugent! My daughter got enough autographed posters to wallpaper her room. I'll go to the NRA convention again!

I became a Glock owner today. (first time) Gen 4 23 had the right grips for me.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast