shelbyville stores?

shelbyville stores?

This is a discussion on shelbyville stores? within the Kentucky Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Goin out to shelbyville this weekend anyone know any good gun shops or stores out there? Goin to the flea ...

Default shelbyville stores?

Goin out to shelbyville this weekend anyone know any good gun shops or stores out there? Goin to the flea market figured I'd look at some guns while I'm out that way

Ky? If so try 5 point firearms.
    When liberals run out of other people's right to infridge upon, how many will give up theirs?

Default From Rick

Quote Originally Posted by zacklmpd View Post
    Goin out to shelbyville this weekend anyone know any good gun shops or stores out there? Goin to the flea market figured I'd look at some guns while I'm out that way
    Lived in TN for many years and the closest thing that comes to mind is Barrett Arms in Murfreesboro. Its close but worth the visit if their open. Of course you always go to Jack Daniels not to far away in Lynchburg; no guns but what the heck.

Have fun,
    Rick

Yes Kentucky lol. I'm from bullitt county I seen a gun store at the flea market actually guy had some decent prices

I used to go to the flea market, only live 10 miles from it. Guy with guns was always crowded. His prices seemed good enough.
    When liberals run out of other people's right to infridge upon, how many will give up theirs?

Quote Originally Posted by TlWheatley View Post
    I used to go to the flea market, only live 10 miles from it. Guy with guns was always crowded. His prices seemed good enough.
    TW- What type of stuff did the guy at the flea market have? Mostly used?
    In matters of style, swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

Thomas Jefferson

Several Taurus products (new) used glocks and some cheap guns, jeminz etc...

Default Shelbyville? Small world...

I'm from Shelbyville...

New to this site as well. I know the weekend already passed however here are a few more places in and just outside of Shelbyville.

Shooters Roost in Shelbyville - Indoor Gun Range
    Gilbers Guns in Frankfort just south of Shelbyville
    Mikes Guns in Frankfort a little more south of Shelbyville (Haven't been there in several years)

I haven't been to the flea market in maybe 10 years and I live just a few minutes away
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.