Fun LEO encounter - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Fun LEO encounter

This is a discussion on Fun LEO encounter within the LEO Encounters forums, part of the Main Category category; I was leaving my parents' house last year when all of a sudden I saw lights up behind me...so I ...

toreskha is offline Titles are un-American.

I was leaving my parents' house last year when all of a sudden I saw lights up behind me...so I pulled over. I rolled down the window, and saw a guy whose family I knew from HS. He took one look and said, "Oh, you're not who I'm looking for." Apparently a car similar to mine was used as a getaway in a local robbery. He was a good guy, but I didn't know he had become a deputy. We talked for a second but of course he had to run.

And today...I listed a broken laptop for parts on Craigslist. I called one person who responded, and he said he could meet me, and "I'll be driving a white Crown Vic...errr...Impala. White Impala." I sat in an office parking lot today waiting on him with a friend, and we were entertaining the idea that he might be a cop. Sure enough, a marked police car pulled up. Nice guy, and he paid in cash.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

tattedupboy is offline Thank God I'm alive!

Glad to hear of an LEO encounter on the lighter side of the news. That made my day!
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

toreskha is offline Titles are un-American.

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    I was leaving my parents' house last year when all of a sudden I saw lights up behind me...so I pulled over. I rolled down the window, and saw a guy whose family I knew from HS. He took one look and said, "Oh, you're not who I'm looking for." Apparently a car similar to mine was used as a getaway in a local robbery. He was a good guy, but I didn't know he had become a deputy. We talked for a second but of course he had to run.
    Wait a second...I just realized that I started this thread to begin with, and my last post was an unintentional repeat of my first post.

I'm going to sleep now.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12