Guns and LEO Stops

Guns and LEO Stops

This is a discussion on Guns and LEO Stops within the LEO Encounters forums, part of the Main Category category; So there I was, stopped by an LEO for passing a red light. He asked for my license and registration ...

Default Guns and LEO Stops

So there I was, stopped by an LEO for passing a red light. He asked for my license and registration and insurance card and I also handed him my CCWP. He asked me if I was carrying a firearm and I told him I had a revolver on my hip, and a mouse gun on my ankle and a 45 semi in the glove compartment. He asked me if they were loaded and I told him they were. He asked me if that was the extent of my firearm inventory and I told him I had a loaded AR15 and pump shotgun in the trunk. He asked me if I was coming back or going to a gun range and I told him I was not. He then asked me "what I was afraid of" considering all the firearms and I answered him--"not a damn thing". Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    So there I was, stopped by an LEO for passing a red light. He asked for my license and registration and insurance card and I also handed him my CCWP. He asked me if I was carrying a firearm and I told him I had a revolver on my hip, and a mouse gun on my ankle and a 45 semi in the glove compartment. He asked me if they were loaded and I told him they were. He asked me if that was the extent of my firearm inventory and I told him I had a loaded AR15 and pump shotgun in the trunk. He asked me if I was coming back or going to a gun range and I told him I was not. He then asked me "what I was afraid of" considering all the firearms and I answered him--"not a damn thing". Merry Christmas
    Why in gods name do you carry all the fire power with you? With all that fire power I'm surprised he did cuff you and ship you off to a FEMA camp lol. All that fire power reminds me of when John Popper(Blues Traverler) was pulled over in 2007 and they found four rifles,nine handguns in a secret compartment.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    LMAO
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

So there I was, an anti, pretending to be pro RKBA posting on a gun board.....
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

I got this in an e-mail the other day, Funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Why in gods name do you carry all the fire power with you? With all that fire power I'm surprised he did cuff you and ship you off to a FEMA camp lol. All that fire power reminds me of when John Popper(Blues Traverler) was pulled over in 2007 and they found four rifles,nine handguns in a secret compartment.
    Dude... it's a joke. ;)
    "When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence." ~ Gary Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by ronzorelli View Post
    Dude... it's a joke. ;)
    fema camp. I think he knows it's a joke.
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by Edsworld View Post
    fema camp. I think he knows it's a joke.
    LOL you think! Some people are just slow lol.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!