Canton Police Officer Under Investigation After Concealed Carry Arrest - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Canton Police Officer Under Investigation After Concealed Carry Arrest

This is a discussion on Canton Police Officer Under Investigation After Concealed Carry Arrest within the LEO Encounters forums, part of the Main Category category; Found another good link for this Shocking Failure To Notify Dash Cam Footage Tonight I think the officer should be ...

festus is offline God Bless Our Troops!!!

Found another good link for this

Shocking Failure To Notify Dash Cam Footage Tonight

I think the officer should be placed on unpaid leave until after the investigation trial and conviction for the terroristic threats he made. He is clearly a sociopath and needs to be a private citizen because I do not trust him with a badge given his award winning dashcam performance
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Dave Nowlin is offline Old Geezer

I may be in the minority but I don't see any excuse whatsoever for the officers filthy language. There is no excuse for his threatening to shoot the fellow either. This officer has very serious anger management problems and shouldn't be a police officer or allowed to carry a gun. This officer is a loose cannon looking for a place to go off.
    In order to receive forgiveness, we must first forgive.

Murphy's Law is still in effect.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries

As more and more camera's are present and capturing everyones activity, notably a dash cam here, rogue cops are getting seen for what they are in increasing numbers. These mouthy and abusive cops once very nearly ALWAYS enjoyed complete cover not only due to citizen fear after being verbally or physically roughed up, but also because the department could easily "investigate" a reported incident and if no proof available the incident was brushed under the carpet. Thankfully the evil in a man, yes "even an LEO", is sometimes put on display courtesy of today's digital (camera) age which in this case makes it so that this emotionally child-like cop is unable to hide behind his acting ability in front of his superiors and is busted.

One question tho... How would a video, such as this dash cam video, become available to the public. Are dash cam video recordings public and available?
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    As more and more camera's are present and capturing everyones activity, notably a dash cam here, rogue cops are getting seen for what they are in increasing numbers. These mouthy and abusive cops once very nearly ALWAYS enjoyed complete cover not only due to citizen fear after being verbally or physically roughed up, but also because the department could easily "investigate" a reported incident and if no proof available the incident was brushed under the carpet. Thankfully the evil in a man, yes "even an LEO", is sometimes put on display courtesy of today's digital (camera) age which in this case makes it so that this emotionally child-like cop is unable to hide behind his acting ability in front of his superiors and is busted.

One question tho... How would a video, such as this dash cam video, become available to the public. Are dash cam video recordings public and available?
    Yes by Freedom of Information Act. Also if you are charged with something and there was a video or media available and it cannot be produced as evidence in court your case is usually dismissed.
    Ohio Concealed Carry Institute (click Link)
    N.R.A. Pistol Instructors & Range Safety Officers
    Like Us on Facebook (click Link)

Google "Canton Police". Don't know how many officers they have, but there are a bunch of hits about other officers having various incidents. From murdering their girl friend to shop lifting. The goober in the video has been before their internal affairs dept. 16 times. This is crazy!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From a Marine Sniper -- "you can run but you will just die tired"
    Semper Fi

Very bad behavior on LEO. The language is inexcusable. The actions border on criminal. He came out of the police car with an attitude. He claims he wouldn't lose any sleep over putting ten rounds in the poor guy. He talks about putting his own gun to the poor guy's head twice. He even admits he'll pull this car over in the future without cause. I'd like to see the LEO prosecuted. I'm no attorney but that sounds like three counts of harassment. Please! Never allow this nutjob back in uniform... and I'm "pro-LE!"
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Very bad behavior on LEO. The language is inexcusable. The actions border on criminal.
    So, I got to ask here... what exactly would the officer have had to do to actually be criminal?!?
    Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman. Amerika: a place where the serfs are afraid of the action the police may take against them for perfectly legal behavior.

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

Quote Originally Posted by OCCI:214628
    Yes by Freedom of Information Act. Also if you are charged with something and there was a video or media available and it cannot be produced as evidence in court your case is usually dismissed.
    I wish that was true...state trooper never brought the video to my case, still found guilty...I'll upload if people want to see it...had to pay for video too

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR:215196
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Very bad behavior on LEO. The language is inexcusable. The actions border on criminal.
    So, I got to ask here... what exactly would the officer have had to do to actually be criminal?!?
    I think the officer is a criminal

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast