The Police State and Gestapo Mentallity - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

The Police State and Gestapo Mentallity

This is a discussion on The Police State and Gestapo Mentallity within the LEO Encounters forums, part of the Main Category category; We have a bureaucracies that have added tens of thousands of pages of regulations over the last few years. These ...

Default j

We have a bureaucracies that have added tens of thousands of pages of regulations over the last few years. These are not laws passed by our elected representatives but they do have the force of law. Bureaucracies use these rules to justify their own existence. Congress is also passing laws for the same reasons. Gradually government is taking control of every aspect of our lives. We, the people, have allowed this to happen because we haven't been paying attention. Our liberty, property rights, and control over our lives have deteriorated to the extent that they are mostly gone. If we are going to revive our republic we are going to have to take a stand. We must stand up and say as a nation and individuals that "I WILL NOT COMPLY.". We will have to accept the consequences of our principles, but must eventuality say that the complete destruction of this Republic will NOT happen on our watch.

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

So what's everyone's plan? Work within the system?

Let me know how that works out.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

I would hope that we can still work within the system but if the expected economic collapse happens all bets are off. As an agland owner in Iowa I realize that there is a government protocol for the nationalization of food production resources. Marshal law and the attempted confiscation of firearms will be likely take place. The second amendment was meant to protect citizens against an out of control government. I and all of my neighbours would strenuously object to any infringement on liberty and property rights. And I would like to say everyone I know is a staunch proponent of the second amendment and the remainder of the Bill Of Rights. I never expected to think about such things in the US but I no longer recognize my country.

I love how everyone is using played out buzzwords like "police state". I do not see tanks in the streets or people being shot for being out after curfew or any of the things associated with that.

Tin foil hats actually increase the radiation.
    -Austin

police state is when you can camp out on from of walmart to get the christmas specials but can't camp out during protests
    police state is bogus fishing expedition checkpoints
    police state is

have you forgotten kent state?
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    I love how everyone is using played out buzzwords like "police state". I do not see tanks in the streets or people being shot for being out after curfew or any of the things associated with that.

Kathryn Johnston wasn't out in the street when the Atlanta PD murdered her.

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    So what's everyone's plan? Work within the system?

Let me know how that works out.
    Mine is complete and utter defiance
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

What would you like to call it? Explain the militarization of police across the country. Explain the myriads of law suits against police dept's for rights violations, many from SWATing. Explain the police lines in full riot gear pushing and beating people at legal protests. Explain the unconstitutional check points just to check for citizenship or dui's and when someone does not comply and asks why they are being detained and/or under arrest then getting their window broken and dragged out and beaten for resisting a false arrest. Explain why an elderly man protesting and holding an anti-Maobama sign and was thrown to the ground and detained by 3 security guards then arrested by police for refusing to put the sign away. The reason you don't see tanks or armored vehicles and specialized military weapons in the streets is; 1. you haven't been to a G20 or G8 or Bilderberg meeting and 2. we are not under martial law YET but it's coming soon to a town near you when the economy takes it's final dump or another false flag operation takes place.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Quote Originally Posted by longslide10 View Post
    What would you like to call it? Explain the militarization of police across the country. Explain the myriads of law suits against police dept's for rights violations, many from SWATing. Explain the police lines in full riot gear pushing and beating people at legal protests. Explain the unconstitutional check points just to check for citizenship or dui's and when someone does not comply and asks why they are being detained and/or under arrest then getting their window broken and dragged out and beaten for resisting a false arrest. Explain why an elderly man protesting and holding an anti-Maobama sign and was thrown to the ground and detained by 3 security guards then arrested by police for refusing to put the sign away. The reason you don't see tanks or armored vehicles and specialized military weapons in the streets is; 1. you haven't been to a G20 or G8 or Bilderberg meeting and 2. we are not under martial law YET but it's coming soon to a town near you when the economy takes it's final dump or another false flag operation takes place.
    Excellent post Longslide. Some people refuse to read between the lines.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    ...Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
    One died for your sins; the other for your freedom.

Tanks in the streets and people being shot for curfew violations are not the only manifestations of a police state, only two of the more egregious. How about police cars blocking the roadways and intersections, detaining citizens without probable cause, or use of unnecessary force up to and including shooting to death detainees who are face down and complying? How about the removal of Habeus Corpus? How about no-knock warrants at the wrong address with no responsibility accruing to the perpetrators?

Regardless of where you, personally draw the line beyond which you are willing to call it a police state, it is less than intellectually honest to deny that rights are being violated everyday by the state. We have fallen far from the level of integrity demanded of us by the Constitution. To denigrate the righteous fears of others is immature and unhelpful.
    "...on any given day there are bad people in the world who are able and willing to hurt you." --Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast