My non-carry wife's LEO Encounter with my CC - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree15Likes

My non-carry wife's LEO Encounter with my CC

This is a discussion on My non-carry wife's LEO Encounter with my CC within the LEO Encounters forums, part of the Main Category category; It should in SC and MO seems it did have a loaded clip in the gun rather chambered or not. ...

It should in SC and MO seems it did have a loaded clip in the gun rather chambered or not. Gun and ammo should be seperated on transit.
    "It is what it is, if you make no difference."

NO Judge, you are interpreting this wrong and it is settled law.
    IMstranger

Quote Originally Posted by routereyes View Post
    Keep your ins and reg on you, not in the car. Wallet or purse work just fine. Thief would get your credentials while driving your car. This is like carrying your SS card everywhere you go...why?
    In MN, your insurance is tied to the car, not the individual, and needs to stay in the car. One of my former coworkers nearly got a ticket because she pulled her registration from her purse, instead of somewhere inside the car. She had to prove she had a second registration card in the car to get out of the ticket. Granted, I don't think most LEOs care, but the cops in the city she was pulled over in have a reputation for being... erm... "pushy".
    Owner of Applied Perspective, specializing in laser engraving and fine art photography
    -or-
    Just some guy who loves to shoot

blinddog is offline Banned

No issue in Mississippi.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234