Handcuffed and vehicles searched....
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Handcuffed and vehicles searched....

This is a discussion on Handcuffed and vehicles searched.... within the LEO Encounters forums, part of the Main Category category; Police Stop, Handcuff Every Adult at Intersection in Search for Bank Robber - ABC News So, I guess, according to ...

Default Handcuffed and vehicles searched....

Police Stop, Handcuff Every Adult at Intersection in Search for Bank Robber - ABC News

So, I guess, according to Flanmedic51 standards, this is just another way for police to catch criminals.

If any of these people know anything at all about their 4th Amendment rights, there will be lots of lawsuits filed over this one.

Here's a pretty good analysis and good comments:
    http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/can...yone/#comments
    Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman. Amerika: a place where the serfs are afraid of the action the police may take against them for perfectly legal behavior.

MI .45 is offline MI .45

We must have been posting at the same time...
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

[QUOTE=NavyLCDR;318957]Police Stop, Handcuff Every Adult at Intersection in Search for Bank Robber - ABC News

So, I guess, according to Flanmedic51 standards, this is just another way for police to catch criminals.

First I would ask them to call a supervisor, this is always your right if you and the officer are at odds. I would offer to sit on the curb while they searched my car, if they did not accept my offer I would explain that this is a violation of my rights, 4th and 5th amendments and that I would be seeking justice. I would want every officers badge number and name that was on site. Then I would be contacting an attorney.

If any of these people know anything at all about their 4th Amendment rights, there will be lots of lawsuits filed over this one.

Quote Originally Posted by MI .45 View Post
    We must have been posting at the same time...
    I see that!!!!!!!
    Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman. Amerika: a place where the serfs are afraid of the action the police may take against them for perfectly legal behavior.

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

This is what I wrote in the other thread.

Doesn't surprise me one bit. If there was someone who said, "no you can't cuff me," there would be a number of people here who would say, "why? They just want to go home safe to their families. Comply and it won't waste more time. Blah blah."

as another member said in another thread, "they have to push their limits." What do you expect when people have that attitude? Little pushes everyday, until they feel they can do whatever they want.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Police Stop, Handcuff Every Adult at Intersection in Search for Bank Robber - ABC News

Hand cut, Hand stitched, Hand made

they will probably get charged for hindering a police investigation so not only those citizens been detained and cuffed they may even be forced to pay the city for being at the 'wrong place at wrong time' there is no justice in courts for innocent civilians if they want a piece of you
    gun control is being able to hit your target

[QUOTE=NavyLCDR;318957 there will be lots of lawsuits filed over this one.[/QUOTE]

I agree. False arrest, illegal detainment, Illegal searches etc. The only thing is is the NDAA, the Patriot acts, and the Homeland Security act authorize the gestapo police to do it. If those people only would have resisted that BS. Compliance is not the answer.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Beau is offline I was never here.

Cops are already defending this. The highlighted is from a former Denver LE.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 224
Size:  121.4 KB
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

Protecting and Defending the Constitution ??
    Sgt. U.S.M.C. 1964-1968

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast