Good encounter at home - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Good encounter at home

This is a discussion on Good encounter at home within the LEO Encounters forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by Blacksheardad I disagree. As erratic as the guy was acting I wouldn't have let him get right ...

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksheardad View Post
    I disagree. As erratic as the guy was acting I wouldn't have let him get right up to my door. When he started walking up to my house he would have gotten one verbal warning and that would have been it. As long as it took for the LEO to get there it sounds like it is a fairly rural area. If it takes that long I'm not gonna wait until he's already in my house before I stop him. If he was that messed up there is no telling what he was on or what he would have done. JMHO.
    Unless you live in Texas you go ahead and shoot some guy who hasn't even attempted to enter your home.

Let us know how that works out for you
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Default Good encounter at home

Treo in English what he means is that he wouldn't start the problem then half to shoot someone . I think he handled it great . My Friend just got off work a month or so ago . They made fun of a drunk dude walking . The drunk guy walks close to them says I have a Ccw . And my buddy pulls out his gun makes him step away and he got into trouble . All he had to do was say nothing

Quote Originally Posted by justxboxin View Post
    Treo in English what he means is that he wouldn't start the problem then half to shoot someone . I think he handled it great . My Friend just got off work a month or so ago . They made fun of a drunk dude walking . The drunk guy walks close to them says I have a Ccw . And my buddy pulls out his gun makes him step away and he got into trouble . All he had to do was say nothing
    You have one hell of a friend. He starts confrontations and then brandished his gun? Sounds like that loser shouldn't own a gun.

Flanmedic51 Guest

I think there is waaaay too much monday morning quarter backing going on here...and on this site in general but I think the OPs choice of words here is spot on. Its called being prepared for anything that could occur. There were no life threats which was obvious.....but you never know. I'd have gun in hand if someone was staggering around my property too.

I think the OP handled it good. Very comforting to see how long it took LE to arrive huh? Two trips to the house from the drunken crankhead and no police protection... and people wonder why we cherish our 2A rights.

The syringe was loaded with diabetes meds and he is addicted to Twinkies! You guys sure can baffle us with BS if you don't dazzle us with brilliance.
    NRA Life Member

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Unless you live in Texas you go ahead and shoot some guy who hasn't even attempted to enter your home.

Let us know how that works out for you
    While you still have to engage your brain with any encounter, I would like to say God Bless Texas.

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    God Bless Texas.
    If it wasn't for Colorado I would live in Texas
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12