LEO at home: Scratch ones head moment LOL
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

LEO at home: Scratch ones head moment LOL

This is a discussion on LEO at home: Scratch ones head moment LOL within the LEO Encounters forums, part of the Main Category category; Background: neighbors up the street (man & wife) verbally cussed and threatened my wife about a month ago because she ...

Default LEO at home: Scratch ones head moment LOL

Background: neighbors up the street (man & wife) verbally cussed and threatened my wife about a month ago because she was walking the dog and it peed on another neighbors mail box.

Yesterday I was walking the dog and Tim mumbles something about dog piss.

I just looked at him and walked on, he wouldn't even make eye contact. About 20-30 minutes later 2 Sheriff cars roll up to the neighbors house. Really? These people have "issues" and no one likes them anyway.

Soon after both Officers come over to speak with us. I'm open carrying and had been when walking the dog. They never said one word about my sidearm but were trying to hold back laughs and smirks regarding the dog peeing incident :p

Seems as if Tim called the law on me and told them my dog pissed on his mailbox LOL.

Wow some people are just beyond help.
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

CathyInBlue is offline Tool Maker

Some people are just not happy unless they're making other people miserable. Best tactic to take is to remain conspicuously happy in their presence.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Diealotz View Post
    Background: neighbors up the street (man & wife) verbally cussed and threatened my wife about a month ago because she was walking the dog and it peed on another neighbors mail box.
    I just looked at him and walked on, he wouldn't even make eye contact. About 20-30 minutes later 2 Sheriff cars roll up to the neighbors house. Really? These people have "issues" and no one likes them anyway.
    Soon after both Officers come over to speak with us. I'm open carrying and had been when walking the dog. They never said one word about my sidearm but were trying to hold back laughs and smirks regarding the dog peeing incident :p
    Seems as if Tim called the law on me and told them my dog pissed on his mailbox LOL.
    While I do agree with you that these neighbors seem a bit out of hand with the dog pee complaints, I do have a simple solution for you.

How about ''not letting your dog pee on their mailbox anymore''?
    I'm sure that there are plenty of 'other' mailboxes to choose from in your neighborhood.

Problem solved.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Hand cut, Hand stitched, Hand made

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Diealotz View Post
    While I do agree with you that these neighbors seem a bit out of hand with the dog pee complaints, I do have a simple soultion for you.

How about ''not letting your dog pee on their mailbox anymore''?
    I'm sure that there are plenty of 'other' mailboxes to choose from in your neighborhood.

Problem solved.
    Good point however he never peed on their mailbox

They are just very unwise.

What's ironic is the owner of the mailbox in question has 2 dogs that pee on the same mailbox daily.

Kudos to the sheriffs for having some humor regarding the situation :D

BTW I got it on video: sheriff interaction

I need to get a YouTube account.

araczynski is offline NotASheep.Enabled = True;

i think in general people need to keep their pets (and their crap/piss) to themselves. to many people, pets relieving themselves on other's property is no different then someone walking on the sidewalk and throwing garbage in your lawn. if one wishes to keep one's property filthy, that's their business as long as nobody has a problem with it, but making someone else's property filthy is not ok.

Quote Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
    i think in general people need to keep their pets (and their crap/piss) to themselves. to many people, pets relieving themselves on other's property is no different then someone walking on the sidewalk and throwing garbage in your lawn. if one wishes to keep one's property filthy, that's their business as long as nobody has a problem with it, but making someone else's property filthy is not ok.
    Yep & it wasn't his property. Plus he's on a leash.

We pick up if needed. Still funny, we got a good laugh out of it :p

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

My dog waits till I mark territory so he can mark the same place and look at me like dude, you have a restroom.

Yes, I know it's disrespectful to knowingly allow that...but consider, does pee really hurt anything? Even if dogs don't pee on your lawn, cats do, possums do, racoons do, fox do, mice and other rodents do, as do many of God's creatures that prefer to come out at night. Just as long as there's no "dog" pee. That's important!

Tongue-in-cheek, everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
    I can see your point with a pile of crap. That's why I have a bag dispenser on my dogs' leashes for those accidents while walking but pissing? Seriously? Dogs are going to piss where they want to. I highly doubt OP was encouraging his dog to piss on that particular mailbox. With male dogs that hike their legs, more often than not you don't even realize they're pissing until they've started
    "People should not fear their governments...governments should fear their people!"

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast