Police shoot two Asian women for delivering newspapers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Police shoot two Asian women for delivering newspapers

This is a discussion on Police shoot two Asian women for delivering newspapers within the LEO Encounters forums, part of the Main Category category; Women Delivering Newspapers Shot in Search for Dorner | KTLA 5 In all honesty, there are people who should have ...

Default Police shoot two Asian women for delivering newspapers

Women Delivering Newspapers Shot in Search for Dorner | KTLA 5

In all honesty, there are people who should have their guns taken away from them for life.
    Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman. Amerika: a place where the serfs are afraid of the action the police may take against them for perfectly legal behavior.

UATKP is offline Uncle Al

Kalifornia Police.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

While on the one hand I wouldn't mind if they shot this Dorner and skip over the media circus trial if he gives any sort of resistance... this is just ridiculous. They are blatantly out to murder the man on sight, they didn't even attempt to stop the vehicle or you know... see if anyone matching the suspect was inside, just go guns blazing on sight eh?

I guess if you drive a pickup or are a large black man you'd better stay the hell indoors today.

Just imagine if a citizen had done this and even if it had been the right pickup, that citizen would be in jail but since it was a police officer it is just a mistake??? really did you see the number of bullet holes in that truck? and those are just the ones that actually made it to the target, imagine how many misses are unaccounted for!

I just read through the 8 page manifesto and Wow....

This will be interesting....

LAPD and corruption, why am I not surprised
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

And cops wonder why people don't trust them.
    "The officers who opened fire were on the lookout for fugitive Christopher Dorner. Another vehicle was also mistakenly fired upon not far away."
    These idiots are going to just shoot up and kill anyone they want.
    Wouldn't it be nice if they put this much effort in to "Protect and Serve" the innocent civilians?

UATKP is offline Uncle Al

This man is a dumbed-down Dumbocrat, who at one time was an honest, hardworking individual, who actually thought when he joined the police department that he would be helping people. Then he made the mistake of crossing the thin blue line, by blowing the whistle on his supervisor, and they railroaded him for it. After that, he stewed in the juices of "been-done-wrong stew" for over three years, and the depression got the best of him. He went off the deep end, and has now become a revenge-hungry killer, stalking those who have done him wrong, to the point of even killing their families. LAPD is scared, very, very scared.

The LAPD has no one to blame for this but themselves, due to their corruption. The newsmedia is spinning it the liberal way, and naming him a kook (which he truly is), but making it seem like he's been wrong all along.
    I see it with conservative eyes. I just hope they can keep it all inside Kommiefornia.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

Quote Originally Posted by Rich M View Post
    And cops wonder why people don't trust them.
    There are still plenty of members of this very forum who wonder why people don't trust the police. They label anyone who speaks anything negative about any officer as a cop bashers.

For example:
    For all the bashers...
    Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman. Amerika: a place where the serfs are afraid of the action the police may take against them for perfectly legal behavior.

There is no excuse whatever for this, if it happened as reported. In both cases, felony prosecution for attempted murder would be justified (though I agree, unfortunately, that this is unlikely). The fact that the LA police (and other agencies) are on a massive manhunt to apprehend a killer provides no justification at all for this kind of police abuse. That is not "protecting and serving."

tricolordad is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

I think it's time for those sheeple to take their city back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast