Police Officer Slaps U.S. Soldier
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Police Officer Slaps U.S. Soldier

This is a discussion on Police Officer Slaps U.S. Soldier within the LEO Encounters forums, part of the Main Category category; This cop needs to be fired....

mmckee1952 is offline Banned

Default Police Officer Slaps U.S. Soldier

This cop needs to be fired.

JohnnyAce1 is offline JohnnyAce1

Looks to me the reserve military was bit too cocky at the wrong time. Good job Marine Police Officer.

Never pays to be a smart a$$. Kid's lucky it didn't come out worse.

tricolordad is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Low IQ marine records himself attacking another person because he was angry....hmmmmm i hate to say this, but my little brother acts like this because he thinks the corps made him god.

The punk ass kid was in the wrong. Period. IMHO, if you think otherwise, you shouldn't be carrying a gun. I hope you're not armed if you take a posture like this with a cop.

Always with honor................Juz saying!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Punk ass kid and all well and good, but a bit too much ego and too little self-control for an LEO.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

And what the kid was going to do, if the officer would have let it alone the kid would have gotten worse.

dcselby1 is offline Denny

The kid was lucky and obviously aware of it. I'm not sure what the moaning and groaning was all about, though.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Personally my first thought, when I listened to the soldier whining like a baby, was that this was a setup; who BTWis doing the video?--certainly is not from a police officer cam camera--even the police officer questions all this whining. The officer was wrong--he was not controlling anything and was not touched or attacked by the soldier. He definitely needs to be reminded of what is right and what is wrong when dealing with someone who wants to provoke you, particularly when a video camera is involved, which smells of a "setup". If the soldier had not been slapped and had continued being a smart ass, which is what he was, and continued to ignore the officer's commands, he should have been cuffed with the threat that he will be arrested for ignoring the officer and not allowing the officer to conduct his investigation of a possible felony. If he resists, then the officer can up the ante on force, as far as I am concerned.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast