Broken headlight? I'm going to search both your vehicle and your breasts!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Broken headlight? I'm going to search both your vehicle and your breasts!!

This is a discussion on Broken headlight? I'm going to search both your vehicle and your breasts!! within the LEO Encounters forums, part of the Main Category category; 'Highly Questionable' Method: Bra Searches by Lakeland Police Criticized by State Attorney..... http://www.newsherald.com/news/crime...orney-1.161259...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Angry Broken headlight? I'm going to search both your vehicle and your breasts!!

'Highly Questionable' Method: Bra Searches by Lakeland Police Criticized by State Attorney.....

http://www.newsherald.com/news/crime...orney-1.161259
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

gejoslin is offline Illegitimi non carborundu

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    'Highly Questionable' Method: Bra Searches by Lakeland Police Criticized by State Attorney.....

'Highly Questionable' Method: Bra Searches by Lakeland Police are Criticized by State Attorney - Crime/Public Safety - The News Herald
    As usual an overzealous cop overstepping his bounds and violating a citizens constitutional rights. Violates her 4th Amendment rights and the man with her rights. Gets 4 days paid vacation as while they investigate. His on backup considered his actions were wrong. It seems a little power is all it takes to turn some into little Fascists.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

tricolordad is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Oh look, Lakeland florida police on another power trip. This time, they have added sexual assault to their job description. This is where I would open fire. Lakelandman, do you gamble? I can't wait till the not guilty verdict is handed down when somebody blows these ******** away and gets an all woman jury, just like Zimmerman.

Nowadays the best solution is to get a female cop to search a female suspect. If none are available, get witnesses before searching the female, although going hands on with a female always opens the door to lawsuits no matter if everything is done correctly. Other option is to have them pull their bra away from their shirt without having to go hands on with them. That method may sound weird but is far from illegitimate.

But of course the woman driving with no driver license is the victim here. Most criminals are actually victims these days.

Broken headlight is probable cause to search for drugs? I don't think so. Making the lady bare her breasts to further search for drugs? Wow. In Utah the boyfriend would have shot the officer and the jury would have given him an award. To do that kind of search get a woman officer. No exceptions. Unless you have a drug sniffing dog available. This is just totally unbelievable. Maybe I'm old fashioned but men, even cops don't get away with that Crap out here. Not and keep their jobs (at least I hope that is the case).
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

Touch my wife's breast and you will be laying on the ground bleeding out.

Default Broken headlight? I'm going to search both your vehicle and your breasts!!

When you read the story he did not touch her, she also had a suspended license. He had her raise her shirt, and as Deserteagle pointed out, shake her bra out. Was he overstepping his bounds and violating her constitutional rights, probably. She initially consented to a search but retracted consent during and he did not stop the search. I agree he was on a power trip and fishing for narcotics. Thing with fishing is you don't always get what you're looking for. This could have been bad had she been carrying in one of those "Flash Bang" bras, and shot him. This is a case where a citizen allowed an officer to trample her rights. I'm not trying to blame her but its an example of how the sheep will submit to authority. Anyone who understands their rights knows that. Will he be disciplined yes, but it will most likely be for leaving his audio equipment in the car, or failing to stop the search when consent no longer existed rather than a sexual assault.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

the best thing you can do if ordered out of your car by a cop is to lock your car's doors so the cop cannot conduct a search of it's interior without a huge hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    But of course the woman driving with no driver license is the victim here. Most criminals are actually victims these days.
    And she was probably dressed "slutty" too and had it coming, right?

dgifted is offline I Love My Rugers

Just guessing he probably thought "those can't be real" so figured she had to have something else up there.
    ----As far as searching the borrowed car, how did she know her friends did not have a little something special hidden in the car. Since it was not her car and she told him as much, I don't blame her for telling him she did not give him permission to search the car. It was apparent from the article that he was so "authoritarian" that he made her do what she did not want. The fact she had a suspended or expired DL would have already made her feel vulnerable before the LE acted like Rambo. Just ny .02.
    Dave "The said Constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." Samuel Adams

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast