Stun Gun Phone Case
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hitem

Stun Gun Phone Case

This is a discussion on Stun Gun Phone Case within the Less-Lethal Weapons forums, part of the Main Category category; Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case -- Indiegogo What do you guys think? I think it has potential! Despite having ...

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

Default Stun Gun Phone Case

Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case -- Indiegogo

What do you guys think? I think it has potential! Despite having a stun gun pressed up to your head in a call...if their design is safe for the user I think this will be an awesome product.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hitem is offline Hitem

Is this a stun gun or a Taser? If so it's gonna be a huge waist of money unless you're being attacked by a dog or something. A stun gun is not the same as a Taser. When I got shocked by a stun gun, it just pissed me off. They just hurt, whereas a Taser incapacitates you.

Was about to post a link on this product from Forbes and saw this thread. Does look like an interesting product.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitem View Post
    Is this a stun gun or a Taser? If so it's gonna be a huge waist of money unless you're being attacked by a dog or something. A stun gun is not the same as a Taser. When I got shocked by a stun gun, it just pissed me off. They just hurt, whereas a Taser incapacitates you.

Hitem is correct with a regular stun gun you dont achieve NMI (neuro-muscular incapacitation) its more of a pain compliance tool.

Tactical Solutions