We Must Fight For Religious Freedom
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

We Must Fight For Religious Freedom

This is a discussion on We Must Fight For Religious Freedom within the Letters to the Editor (NON-USACarry.com) forums, part of the Main Category category; We must fight for religious freedom - Steubenville, Wintersville, Toronto, Mingo, Weirton, Jefferson County | News, Sports, Jobs, HeraldStarOnline.com...

Blog Entries

Default We Must Fight For Religious Freedom

“Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

So very true, my brother. Without this freedom, there is no hope for any freedom. Thanks for the post and the reminder.
    Happily clinging to God and my guns...not at all bitter.

i like freedom from religion
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Same here......
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

To have freedom from religion you must have free religion. If you don't, you have anti religion as a religion.
    Jim Page

Cogito, ergo armatum sum

folks should believe or worship whatever they wish so long they not hurting others or their rights to do their thing i don't like seeing kids being brainwashed in those jesus camps though or missionaries forcing orphans to pray to a certain god just to get a meal

eagleeyes: When you learn tolerance you will understand what freedom of and from religion is. You're in a phase now, it seems, but you are progressing.
    Jim Page

Cogito, ergo armatum sum

tolerance?? like i said i don't care what religious cult folks choose to belong to so long they not trying to force their beliefs on me or make me conform to their idealisms
    how is that being intolerant of others rights to believe and worship their gods
    i understand the difference which is why i choose to say i want my freedom from religion

eyes: I'll just agree to disagree with you. I went through your phase and know the discussion is endless.
    Jim Page

Cogito, ergo armatum sum

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    folks should believe or worship whatever they wish so long they not hurting others or their rights to do their thing i don't like seeing kids being brainwashed in those jesus camps though or missionaries forcing orphans to pray to a certain god just to get a meal
    Have you seen this personally happen?

Answer; NO you haven't because it doesn't happen.

Orphans aren't forced to pray or do anything else by christian missionaries. To say otherwise is to tell a LIE! Sure, most christian to pray before a meal. But, the entire basis of Christianity is "freedom of choice". As "Christians" we "choose" to follow Christ. God does NOT force us to do so.

(Forcing anyone to follow "Christ" is diametrically opposed to the teaching of Jesus Christ himself.)

To me, it seems the only people who try to forcefully impose their views on others are atheists & other cult religions that are trying to stomp GOD out of every area of society.

-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast