Show Your High Point Carbine Mods!!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Your High Point Carbine Mods!!

Default Show Your High Point Carbine Mods!!

I replaced the stock with the ATI replacement, added a Quad rail,a flash suppressor,heavy duty bi-pod and an x-2 light. I also have a rail mount laser as the x-2 light blocks the internal position for the laser.. and a red/green quick point scope on the way as well.....Any thoughts on this??

Action Is Always Faster Than Reaction!!!

Heres the final photos of my Carbine build (not that anyone is interested!)LoLs

Any thoughts are welcome!!

Man--that looks great JT.
    I've thought about picking up a Hi Point to replace my Kel Tec Sub 2000 which tends to jam a bit too much.
    Looks like all your mods cost more than the gun which is fine if it gets the gun where you want it.
    Nice job

Default Thanks Man!!

I lucked up a couple of years ago at a gun show and bought the carbine for around $175.00 used. I put $112.00 in her as your looking at her!! I would be very surprised if you could pick up a compriabale carbine @ $287.00. Im done with her now except for hanging the strap back on.
    Last edited by JT; 01-24-2009 at 06:42 PM.

WOW very nice JT! Thats a beauty!! I have one question. What kind of scope is on there?
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

I've been playing around with my 995 for a year or so...the C-More reflex sight cost more than the gun did..lol

Your carbine looks nice by the way JT....

Nice JT. Gotta love the 3rd Batt sticker in your truck window!
    Security is your concern. Helping you provide it is ours.
    www.oramsecurity.com
    USMC Scout Snipers - Stealth, Silence, Precision Violence

NY unfortunately. To be remedied when I retire.

I wish ATI would make a stock for the 4095. I hear Hi-Point is coming out with a new design that can be retrofitted. Guess I'll have to wait for that one. Nice carbines, guys!

I added some paint...like to know what people think

10. Default

Nice job on the paint! I just got mine this week and haven't even got to shoot it yet. Looking for a cheap red dot if anyone has recommendations.
    J.T. yours looks really nice!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast