If you like the Judge you might the Circuit Judge
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

If you like the Judge you might the Circuit Judge

This is a discussion on If you like the Judge you might the Circuit Judge within the Long Guns Discussion forums, part of the Long Guns category; Rossi Has a new carbine called the Circuit Judge. It uses the Taurus Judge cylinder and looks like their frame ...

Default If you like the Judge you might the Circuit Judge

Rossi Has a new carbine called the Circuit Judge. It uses the Taurus Judge cylinder and looks like their frame also. I think I like it!

http://www.rossiusa.com/2010newcatalog/?catalog_page=5

EDIT: found another pic

Last edited by lukem; 03-24-2010 at 11:15 PM.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

don't know if I like it.

Why is it chambered for the .45 Colt and not a more powerful cartridge? If not the .45-70, the .454 Casull comes immediately to mind.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    Why is it chambered for the .45 Colt and not a more powerful cartridge? If not the .45-70, the .454 Casull comes immediately to mind.
    Give them time. Taurus has just introduced the Raging Judge Magnum chambered in .454 Casull.

Taurus Raging Judge Magnum :: Guns Holsters and Gear

Taurus has moved the Judge line solidly into the “big boom” category with the introduction of the Raging Judge Magnum chambered in .454 Casull.

This six-shot, big bore revolver can fire .454 Casull, .45 Colt and 2.5” and 3” .410 shotshells. Due to the power generated by the Casull cartridge, the cylinder has a double lock.

The Raging Judge Magnum is available with either a three-inch or six-inch barrel. The six-inch barrel has a vented rib and can accommodate a scope mount.

To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Just imagine what will happen to your support hand and arm if you get one that has bad cylinder gap and starts spitting lead and hot gas! OUCH>!&^%%#

Quote Originally Posted by Jes View Post
    Just imagine what will happen to your support hand and arm if you get one that has bad cylinder gap and starts spitting lead and hot gas! OUCH>!&^%%#
    They took care of that also. It has a blast shield.

i want one or two

Thumbs up Break down

If they made it break down with a folding stock or maybe a thumbscrew removal that would make a handy survival rifle/shotty. .410 for small game and 45 colt for everything up to elk. I think I saw where they made the new Judge at the SHOT Show accept 454 casull. If they put that feature into this carbine you could go from rabbits to grizzly.

I would wonder how it would pattern with a rifle barrel.
    Good Luck!!!
    John
    http://www.packing4life.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast