Worlds biggest rifle, The .905 caliber?!?
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Pony Lauricella
  • 1 Post By tuts40
  • 1 Post By mspt_99
  • 1 Post By gunnerbob
  • 1 Post By longslide10

Worlds biggest rifle, The .905 caliber?!?

This is a discussion on Worlds biggest rifle, The .905 caliber?!? within the Long Guns Discussion forums, part of the Long Guns category; The .905 caliber rifle uses a 2400 grain bullet! Now that is one hell of a 'cannon'...'gun' err I mean ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs up Worlds biggest rifle, The .905 caliber?!?

The .905 caliber rifle uses a 2400 grain bullet! Now that is one hell of a 'cannon'...'gun' err I mean 'rifle'?

Want to See The World’s Biggest Caliber Rifle in Action? | Video | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Not something I'd care to try, but it was fun to watch those guys shooting it. They're all going to have bruises... hehe.

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Quote Originally Posted by Pony Lauricella View Post
    Not something I'd care to try, but it was fun to watch those guys shooting it. They're all going to have bruises... hehe.
    No kidding! LOL! Bruises is an understatement! :)
    That last guy made me LOL when he said, "You lied to me! It kicks like a Mule!"
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries

Wow. Can't efficiently carry it any appreciable distance, ammo is ferociously expensive and it makes no sense whatsoever other than a kick-a$$ (shoulder) novelty but man is it cool!
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

can't type much there is drool on my keyboard. from little air guns to these big toys they are "all good."
    "Government is not a solution to our problem, government IS the problem." The fed has taken too much tax money from the people, too much authority from the states, and too much liberty with the Constitution." Ronald Reagan.

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

Wow. That's a helluva rifle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

The kick would be like a 280 pound linebacker running at you full speed and punching your shoulder while holding a 20 pound dumbbell
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".